/10/

/10/

Before my mind could process what was happening, I was running to the water. I pushed through the crowd of people and dived in. Sara's body was floating motionless in the clear water. I swam as fast as I could over to her, pulling her in my arms. I quickly got out the water and layed her body on one of the closet towels I could find.

I pushed down on her chest but got no response.

EM's yelled for me to move while they placed her on the bed. I ran as fast as I could back to Jamie and Sadie (who were looking at me with a shocked face) and I started packing up Sara, Al, and I's things.

"What happened?" Sadie asked.

"She drowned." I said zipping up the bag. "I'll text you the room number once we get there."

"Okay. Good luck." Said Jamie. I sent them a small smile and nod before picking up Al.

The sound of sirens left the area and my heart was still racing. I buckled Al up and hopped in the front, not even putting on my seatbelt, and drove off.

By the time we had gotten to the hospital, it was crowded with new reporters and people. I cursed and grabbed the bag out the back, and also placed Al on my hip.

"Daddy, what happened to Sara?" Al asked.

"Something bad." I said before approaching the crowd. They asked questions and took pictures, but I just ignored them and forced my way through the people.

When I got in the lobby, some nurses grabbed me by the arm and escorted me to the back hall.

"What room?" I asked.

"First, right here."

I nodded and walked in. Sara was sitting up on the bed and I let out a relieved sigh.

"Bloody hell." I whispered putting Al in the chair by the bed. I leaned down and wrapped my arms around her tightly, kissing her forehead. "Thank God you're okay."

"Yeah? I'm fine, but I'm one hundred percent sure that I'll never get in water again." She said making us laugh, including Al who sat beside Sara now, her head on Sara's shoulder.

"Daddy said we're having a party when we get home." Al said.

"It was supposed to be a surprise, Aliby!" I whisper-yelled.

"Sorry." She whispered. "You know I'm not good with secrets."

I chuckled. "My parents invited everyone to their house for a little get together. Little barbque, little football, little swimming —"

"No! No, no, no. Never in a million years." Sara said, cutting me off.

"Oh come on. It wont be that bad."

"No Edward!"

"Will you at least get in the hot tub with me?"

"Fine, fine." She said.

"Yay." I said with a grin. She just laughed and wrapped and arm around Aly.

"So, Miss Styles, how are you?"

Miss Styles, reminds me of B — nevermind.

I moved Aly and sat her on my lap, sitting by Sara, who placed her head on my shoulder. I took out my phone and took a picture of the picturesque moment, uploading it to twitter.

Ed_Styles : she's okay :)

I texted Jamie the room number and we stayed in the hospital room all night. Or at least until the nurses told us to go.