/13/

I realized that I forgot four poeple.

1. Oscar Wylde - 38 - dubstep and cakedub artist - Ed's friend from Miami - married

2. Whitney Undergo - 35 - wife to Thaddeus Horan

3. Harlow Dews - Ed's ex girlfriend - 38 (Steven's twin) - engaged - manager of Syco

4. Steven Dews - 38 (Harlow's twin) - unemployed - Jr's father - dating Blair

New character!

1. Madeline Karson (played by Stephanie Beatriz) - 28 - in school for technical engineering

Oh and I just want to say FarmCheese is amazing! Just so you know. Go follow her cause. . .Idek. She's weird so you might like her lol.

xBreHoran

_________________________________

/13/

At 12.37 a.m. I was parked outside of Sara's house. Hopefully this Madeline girl isn't going to be as bad as I think she is. I mean, if you've seen the ruthless relationships I've been in you'd understand why I'm doubting this so much. Let's have a recap : Victoria is dead, Blair, she's out of the picture, I'm done with her. Harlow, she was basically driven out of my life by Blair, but that relationship was over as quick as it had started anyway.

There was a tap on the window that pulled me out of my thoughts and when I unlocked the door Sara's head popped in.

"Hey, don't scare her too much. She isn't use to the lights."

"Alright. Night or morning Sara." I said.

"Night. I'm going back to sleep after this."

Some suitcases were being tossed into the trunk while I was talking to Sara. After bidding each other a good night, Madeline hopped into the front seat. She was. . .wow. Sara told be her cousin was good looking, but, wow, this girl is hot!  

She had curly black hair that passed her bust, she had nice curves, pretty brown eyes, tan skin and just wow. She looks as though she's Hispanic. I wonder if she can speak Spanish! God that'd be so hot; having a sexy Spanish chick whispering in my ear —

"Hello?"

I shook my head slightly and looked at Madeline. Way to go, Edward. I know this might not go well, but I could at least show some effort.

"Sorry. I was just, uh, yeah. So, hello. I'm Edward." I said with a blush, holding my hand out dofor her to shake it.

She grasped it and gave me a firm nod. "Nice to meet you. Madeline." Wow talk about that strong Irish accent.

"Oh and I just want to say I'm so sorry that Sara is making you do this. You don't have to go if you don't want to."

"No. Its fine. Unless you don't want me to go. I can leave now." She said grasping the door handle.

"No!" I yelled grabbing her arm. I cleared my throat and removed my arm with even more flushed cheeks. "Sorry. Uh, stay please."

"Okay."

We road in silence and I was mentally cursing myself for being so awkward and stupid. I had one job!

"This your daughter?" Madeline asked looking in the back seat at a sleeping Aliby.

"Yeah." I smiled, glancing in the rear view mirror before looking back at the road.

"She's so cute." Madeline said silently.