/14/

Madeline on the side, omg, girl crush. Shout out to Makayla (FarmCheese) because she got more ducks than me and dedication to 1D_HS_94 because she's really sweet and stuff!

But guys, my brother won't stop poking my leg. I was like, "dude, Marcus, stop!" and he was just like, "I'm 21 leave me the hell alone." Omg someone save me. 

IMPORTANT AUTHOUR'S NOTE AT THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xBreHoran

_________________________________________________

/14/ 

"I cant believe you put frogs on your mum while she was sleeping." Maddie laughed, shaking her head.

We all sat in the dining room that was down the hall and ate breakfast. It was only ten a.m. but we had to go to MSG today and practice our runs and things like that. Since I'm co-hosting with Ellen Degeneres I really need to be there. Maddie was sitting across from me with Aliby beside her. No one was really dress yet so everyone looked extra lazy. I know I looked terrible. My hair just felt out of place, and I was wearing some sweats and a fitted tank top. It was all I could grab, I went to sleep shirtless last night. Maddie was wearing my t shirt, which was ridiculously huge on her, and some shorts that disappeared under it. Aliby just wore her onsie that was printed with music notes and symbols.

"I thought it would help with her phobia!" I defended myself, chuckling in the process.

"Putting frogs on your mum? Nothing in that sentence is okay!" Madeline said before laughing. "You are ridiculous!"

"In my defense, I was ten."

"Guys, this is so boring." Blair said.

"Well, its breakfast. It's not exactly supposed to be exciting." I said, everyone stifling a laugh.

"Shut up Edward. You're acting like a child again."

"When have I acted like a child before?" I asked.

"Playing those stupid games. Lego's, really?" Steven added.

"Lego's are for all ages and plus, I just so happen to have a four year old daughter. And who was talking to you, anyway?"

"At least I don't act like I'm six."

"At least I take care of my child." I said.

He stood up. "Say it again."

I stood up. "At least I take ca—"

I wasn't sure what happened next, but I was on the ground with blood pouring from my nose. I tried to respond to the multiple calls, but my vision grew blurry until I eventually blacked out. 

/Madeline's POV/ 

That Steven guy punched Edward so hard that he fell to the floor with a thud. Aliby screamed loudly before running over to Edward who was bleeding terribly out of his nose. A few of the other men in the room moved Steven back while Aliby shook her father vigorously.

"Daddy! Daddy, wake up!" She cried before grabbing his hand. It made me cry, watching his daughter sob. "Daddy, please wake up."

I went and grabbed her from behind, pulling her away, but she fought against me and went over to Steven, red-faced. She punched him furiously and he just watched her with a scowl.

"Why did you do that!?" She screamed at him as Chad and Beau, I believe that's his name, called for an ambulance to meet them in the lobby.

"Your father's an asshole!" Steven yelled back.