/6/

Joey's boyfriend, "Beau", on the side. I hope you enjoy this chapter that is dedicated to DessyRaelynn. Thank you, Love, for reading. 

I hope you lot enjoy!

xBreHoran

__________________________________

/6/

The next morning it was snowing. It wasn’t extra bad, but it was quite a lot. I kissed Blair on the cheek and rolled out of bed as quietly as I could before slipping down stairs, shirtless and in pj pants and socks. There was a knock on the door, so I opened it. I was surprised when I saw everyone at my door.

“Uh, hi.” I said as they walked past me.

The kids went upstairs to their already set up rooms and probably went back to sleep since they looked so exhausted. My coat closet was quickly filled with various sizes of jackets, trench coats, and pea coats as well as hats and gloves.

“Today is Saturday.” my mom said.

Oh, that’s my day. See, to keep close with each other, every first Saturday of a month everyone comes to Blair and I’s for breakfast and it alternates like that every Saturday.

“Oh yeah. Okay then. What shall we have for breakfast them?” I say, clapping my hands together.

“Uhh, sausage, bacon, grits, toast, eggs, pancakes, hash browns, coffee, and maybe some hot cuppas for the kids.” Niall said.

“You always as for pounds of food when you get here.” I said while the room stifled a chuckle.

“You’ll make it so I’m taking advantage of that. Now, I want my coffee black. Thank you Edward.” He said. I rolled my eyes with a smile and turned my attention to everyone else.

“Any other request?” I asked. Everyone shook their heads and turned to the door just  a knock had sounded. I walked over to it and opened it to find a bubbly Joey and a very sleepy Beau, Jo’s boyfriend.

“Hi!” Joey beamed.

“Hey sis, Beau. Come in, it’s freezing out there.” I said.

“You should put on a shirt. You look nasty.” Jo joked. I stuck my tongue out at her and she rolled her eyes before sitting on the rug with Beau.

“Beau mate, you look sleepy. There is a guest bed down the h --”

“Thanks mate.” He said, getting up slowly. He excused himself and walked into the third door down the hall.

“His Insomnia is tearing him down slowly. I’m gonna sign him up for therapy, no matter how he says he doesn’t need it.” Jo said.

I just sent her a small smile. “Well, all wishes towards you two.”

“Tha--”

“Daddy!” Al’s voice giggled. She was running down stairs still in her onesie with Blair playfully chasing behind her. “Save me!”  

I lifted her and and laughed loudly while gripping my shirt. Blair came over and tickled her sides, making Al squeal and laugh. Blair stopped and stood on her toes, planting a kiss on my cheek. Not gonna lie here, Blair looked hot in my shirt and her shorts that disappeared under the shirt.

“Good morning, hun.” she said.

“Good mor--”

“Daddy, can you, mumma, and I go get breakfast from Denny’s today?” Al asked loudly.