29

This is short, but it's basically a continuation of chapter twenty eight. I hope you lot enjoy. Not edited. Madeline on the side bar. 

xBreHoran

______________________________

/29/

/Blair's POV/ 

Edward was laying on the floor, surrounded in glass, his own sick laying around him. I muffled my tears into my mittens as I started to him. 

"Woah," Madeline said, pulling me back, "you can't go in that. I'll call your brother or something. You go change into something comfortable." 

"Okay," I muttered, walking around my unconscious husband, upstairs. I noticed that his office door was open (it's usually always closed) so I walked up to the door and just as I was about to close it I saw all the beer bottles on the floor next to a mass of wrapped and unwrapped Christmas, and his journal. 

I walked in slowly and felt myself heave at the smell of alcohol that lingered around the room. I grabbed his journal and walked out the room quickly slamming the door behind me. I walked into our shared bed room and placed the book on the bed. I changed into one of Edwards extra large cream sweaters and a pair of black yoga pants. I threw my hair in a bun and put my glasses on before sitting on the bed. I opened Edward's journal back up and started to read his last entry. 

Wensday 23rd, 2047

The day I rue had finally came. The day Blair left me. I mean, it's happened before, but she came back. Now she's gone. Not only physically, but emotionally as well. I feel like sometimes that Blair and I have lost that connection we use to have, but you know, she'll just smile at me. Her eyes will squint up and she'll sow all her teeth and her almost unnoticeable dimples; that's when I realize that it's still there. My love for her is never ending and it really does hurt sometimes because I feel like there is so much more I could do for her, that there's more I can give her to make her happy. 

She get aggravated with me so easily though. I know it's because I bother her so much. Constantly wanting to hug her and to kiss her and to make her happy, but she wants to be free. She wants to hang out with her friends and go to little get-togethers and mingle with other people when all I want is for her to be home with me. I don't want anyone else to have her. It's almost as if I'm obsessed with her. 

Obsessed with Blair. 

That's reasonable. I can live with the constant pain of wanting her everyday for the rest of my life. She's all I want and everything I'll ever need. 

But it's been days. It's been days since we last had a proper conversation, since we last hugged, since we last held hands, since we last kissed. It's as if we're just living in a empty house. Full, but empty nonetheless. I want her back. I want her back. I want her back. 

I've been drunk for the past hour (I think) and it seems to have only made the pain more evident. I just wish I could have her all to myself. Just me and her lost in my obsessive, fucked-up, bipolar mind. 

Signed, ES

I closed the book when I heard footsteps and the sound of groans. I wasn't surprised when I saw Drake and Chad carrying a half conscious Edward. I pointed to the en suite bathroom and watched as the sat him, fully clothed, in the tub. 

"I've got it from here." I said, smiling at the two. 

"Blair you shouldn't have to take care of him," Chad said, glancing back at Edward, who store at the wall blankly.