/8/

This chapter is very smutty (which is mandatory, it had to happen and you'll see why) at the beginning and I left fair working in the last chapter so for you non smut lover's, I left points for where it starts, and where it ends. Keep in mind that I did not write this chapter. Credit goes to Jessica because she was home all day and had free time to do this. She also said hey.

And for those that are confuse, you’ll get it soon enough. Don’t freak, we’re no where near the end.

Quick thank you for 45k reads on Harry Styles’ Son, the (lol) 9,696 reads on HSS PII, and 99 followers!!

Random Gif on sidebar : Midnight Memories!!!! Oh, oh, oh!!!!! (video on side as well)

Dedicated to LittleMixismyWorld (who is very confused aha). Love you!!!

xBreHoran

____________________________

/8/

The next morning I woke up to a weight on top of me. I look down to see Sara's limbs thrown across me while her head rested on my chest. I smiled a bit and then looked over at the time. 9 a.m. Shit, I have to get up. I slipped out of Sara's hold and walked into the loo with an outfit for today and placing it on the bed.

Last night was quite confusing. I practically made out with Sara. I kissed her once then I felt guilty, but then I remembered that Blair had done this to me. Not once, but for a fucking year. So when I placed my lips back on Sara's I showed no mercy. And its not like I don't like Sara. Like I said before, she hot, smart, funny, the list goes on, but you get my gist.

I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist and knotting it before brushing my teeth. When I walked out the loo, a sleepy Sara was sitting up on the bed staring over at me.

"Morning, Love." I said walking over to her and pecking her lips. She smiled at me and got up, stretching.

"Mmm, I'm still sleepy." She said.

"Its nine." I said.

"Yeah. You get up at this time. Not me."

I chuckled at her response and watched as her smile dropped and she gazed at my torso. I pulled her closer and her breath hitched as I dragged my nose across her neck.

"My breath smells." She blurted out making me laugh.

"Wow, aren't you a mood killer?"

"Well, I don't want you to kiss me and then think, eww she taste like onions."

"I don't care." I said latching my lips with hers.

/+/SMUTTY/+/

Her hands were rested on my neck and mine were a little under her waist. She pushed me back onto the wall, her hand traveling down my chest, a finger running over the hair on my stomach that lead to my member. She pressed her body closer, holding my tighter, and making my crotch hurt worse due to lack of attention.

She dropped down in her knees, face to face with my length before ripping the towel off. She wrapped her hand around the base and kissed the very top making me shutter. I hadn't been so intimate with someone like this in a while.

"Sara, you don't have to do this."

She kitten licked at the head and I let out a low moan. She placed the head in her mouth and I moaned before gripping some of her hair. She bobbed her head fast resulting in loud gasps, moans, and ah's from me. She took her mouth off and watched her as she deepthroated. Her eyes were so big and so blue, and she looked so innocent. It just aroused me even more.