22

I can't dedicate (on mobile) but this is dedicated to FarmCheese aka Makayla because Liam is single!!!

Guys, I haven't updated since my birthday and I'm so sorry, but if you've been keeping up with me then you'd know my internet is down for a while. Updates are gonna be more random then usual. Sorry my lovely babies, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

xbrehoran
_____________________________

/22/

/Edward's POV/

The next morning when I woke it was snowing outside. It wasn't really that surprising, though. It was the eleventh of December, it was bound to snow. It was a calming snow; the kind that falls gently on your window.

I rolled over in the bed and wrapped my arm around Blair, rubbing her tiny bump. She yawned and I leaned up on my elbow,  hovering over her.

"Morning beautiful." I said, kissing her cheek.

"I don't feel so great." She mumbled.

"Oh no. Not the morning sickness phase again." I said, eyes widening slightly.

She chuckled, "no, I've passed that."

I sighed in relief and she groaned before rolling on her back. I rubbed her stomach in circles.

"You want something to eat? Drink?" I asked. She nodded sadly. "I would take away the pain if I could."

"I know, love." She smiled. "Now go make me some soup."

I chuckled and left the room, post to kissing her noes. When I went into the kitchen I saw the clocked and smiled. 6.37. I'll give Harmony about 20 more minutes of sleep before waking her for school. She doesn't have to be in class until 8.30 anyway. She should be fine.

After making Blair some soup, I took it to her, prior to waking Aliby.

"Be quite . Don't wake your sister." I said to her. She nodded and pushed her stool towards the closet to start searching for clothes.

After preparing a healthy breakfast, I checked the time and woke Harmony. Took a while, but I did it. Aliby had properly dressed herself, which I was thankful for, in some black jeans, a long sleeved red shirt with snowflakes on it, and some wooly black socks. I scooped her up and went into the bedroom where Blair was watching Spiderman 2. I sat Al down and helped Blair up. She was big for two months, but I guess that's because it's twins.

"I wanna help mumma , too." Aliby said grabbing Blair's free hand.

I smiled and grabbed the empty bowel and walked down stairs, Blair and Aliby slowly trailing behind. Food was on the table and Harmony finally came downstairs, her book bag and coat in hand.

I started to brush Aliby's hair, which was unusually curly at the end today. I put it up in one of those ballerina buns and tied a red ribbon where the tie held her hair.

"Daddy, can I wear my earring today? The shiny white ones?" Al asked, smiling up at me.

"Of course." I said.

After retrieving the little pearl earring my mother bought her for her first birthday, I placed them in her ears, much to Aliby's dismay, but she is too energetic and I don't want her stabbing herself.

"Blair, I'm gonna run Harmony to school real quick. I'll be back. You okay?" I said.

"Yeah, honey. 'M fine. Plus Al and I need to finish that Spiderman movie." She said grinning at Aliby, who smiled back.