26

Ugh. Marching Band sucks ass.

Not Edited

xBreHoran

________________________________

/26/

The next day I spent in the studio, polishing up songs for my album before heading to an interview. The movie was finally finished, as well as the album, and both are being released next month. January. Then my tour starts February, my break is in June (the same month Blair is due), and then, she doesn't know it yet, but she's coming on tour with me.

''And that's a rap.'' Said Matty, one of the vocal instructors. I placed the headphones over the mic and walked out then studio's recording booth.

Blair was at the couch with Aliby, and on the other couch was a few family/friends. ''What are you lot doing here?''

''Wanted to hear you finish it up.'' Blair said, holding up a McDonald's bag. I grabbed it.

''Thanks, love.'' I said taking a seat beside her. ''If you want, I can run the album for you now.''

''You can do that?'' Blair asked.

''Yeah, its my album.''

''I thought — but can't you get fired from that?''

''I don't want to be cocky, but fire me? One of the biggest artists right now? I don't think so.'' I said biting into my burger. I placed it down and walked up to the sat, pressing the first key to start the album.

*

I changed into a dark blue/black checkered flannel, some black skinny jeans, and some black leather boots. My hair was so long now that it just fell down my head and curled at the ends. It was cool though and Blair liked it, so I don't think I'm getting a hair cut anytime soon.

''Where's Harmony?'' I asked, sitting down by Blair.

''On a date.'' She said, on hand resting on her stomach and the other scrolling through Instagram.

''A date?!''

''Yeah,  and her date is a little cutie, too.''

''I didn't agree to this! I'm calling her.''

''Ed,'' Blair said grabbing my hand, ''she can go on a date. She knows what she's doing.''

''No! She's only sixteen.''

''Edward, baby, realize that this happened before with you and I. Remember how my father treated you? Do you want to end up being like how he was?''

Fuck, she was right. She's always right.

''Sorry.'' I mumbled. She leaned over best she could and kissed me on the cheek.

''Edward, follow me please,'' said one of the security guards.

''Wish me luck?'' I asked pecking Blair lips.

''Nope. Now get out.'' She joked, slapping my butt. I just laughed and walked out the room. In the interviewing room was Ellen. She smiled and waved at me before turning to the camera as the women counted her down.

''Hey, we're back for a kick-ass show and today we have, ladies and gentlemen, the worlds most famous music artist here. He's sold over 100 million copies of his last album, Drag, and he has over 70 million twitter fans. Ladies and gentlemen, Edward Styles!''

I walked out onto the set, waving at the crowd. Ellen hugged me and I returned it, smiling. I don't think I've ever been on The Ellen Show before. I sat in the couch across from her and she introduced me again.