/31/

Thank you all so much for being patient like wah? I would've been deleted this crap form my library.

b.h.

/not edited/

_____________________________

/31/

"Daddy, it's Christmas!"

"Hmm," I groaned, shoving my face further into the pillows.

"It's Christmas! Get up!" yelled Aliby. I sighed into the pillow before rolling over to see an energetic five year old holding a little present with a bow on it in her tiny hands. "It's for you, daddy?"

"Awe, Aly," I mumbled grabbing the tiny wrapped box from her hands. I sat up slowly in the empty king sized bed and pulled her on my lap. "Should I open it now?"

"Yes, you should."

"Okay, I'm opening it." As I was peeling the paper away I saw my mum appear in the door way of the bedroom. She had a smile on her face and she looked beautiful.

"Happy Holidays, Edward," she said.

"Happy Hols to you too, ma."

Glanced down at the little box and opened it. There was a little oval shaped locket necklace. I smiled and clicked it open to revel a picture of Aliby. Of course she would.

"Now I'll be with you where ever you go," she laughed.

"Aliby, this is an amazing present. Thank you so much, love bug."

"No problem, daddy."

"I think we should head downstairs now, c'mon."

Aliby attached to my hip and we walked out the room; my mum to my left, my daughter on my right, and my necklace dangling freely from my neck.

"- yes. That was my lively proposal to Blair," I said.

Opened presents and wrapping paper lay around the house as we gathered around the fireplace and ate a large breakfast.

"It was nice, and very unexpected," said Blair as she rubbed my knee.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I have two more presents I haven't given out yet," I said."Aliby, would you do the honours?"

"Of course."

She placed two tiny boxes in the hands of Harmony and Jean-Louise. They both smiled and as they reached for the lids I stopped them.

"You can't open them yet."

"What? Dad..."

"Put these on," I said tossing them some blindfolds.

"Oh my gosh, what is going on?" asked Jean.

"Just go with it. It's fine," said Blair as she stood them up, wobbling herself at the weight of her stomach. We led them slowly to the garage and turned them to us, pulling the blindfolds off.

"Okay, open it," I said, wrapping an arm around Blair.

"Umm okay," mumbled Jean.

They ripped the paper off and opened the cover. And then they screamed.

Loudly.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you," they chanted hugging Blair and I. they ran of to their new cars, car remote in their grasps tightly.

It was a great moment and Blair got it all on film. The doorbell sounded through the house so I went off to go answer it while everyone oozed over the Jeep and Nissan that now held a space in my garage.

I opened the door, expecting it to be Beau since he's the only one not here, as it was him. But he wasn't alone.

He was with Joey.

____________________________

Umm yes hello. Wattpad update is p hella rad or whatever. I hope you enjoyed. It was 12 am and I was with marching band on the way back from a football came 3 1/2 hours away when I wrote this mmk, but rn I'm at work and I should probs get off my phone, yw.

Love you 😘

b.h.