/5/

A lot of people asked what did Ed's hair look like in the last chapter of HSS before he left because they noticed I had said he cut it (which you have to for military, my brother did for ROTC). So there you have quiff!edward on the side. Enjoy chapter five, lovelies.

And to those who tell me I've spelled something wrong or whatever, I know. I said well before that I had to edit. Editing takes time and I don't have a lot of that. Please, I know you think you are helping, but, to be honest, you're making me more frustrated. 

Dedicated to mandystyles16, thx for reading. 

xBreHoran

___________________________________

/5/

Blair came home at twelve that night, er, morning and she completely bypassed me sitting in the side of the room. When I cleared my throat she stopped moving instantly, and slowly turned in my direction.

“Blair. . .”

And after our moment of silence, she dropped her bags and bursted into hysterics. I was utterly confused, too confused to move even. I just sat there and watched as she fell apart. Now I feel like the bad guy. I was going to blow off on her, but she’s sobbing on the couch pillow. I eventually got up and the first thing I did was scoop Blair into my arms. I carried into the room and we fell asleep just like that; me cradling Blair in the middle of our bed.

-

The next morning I woke up to the sun, burning a hole in the flesh of my face as I slipped through the cracks in the window. I covered my face with my hand before sitting up and yawning. It was nice and warm in the house and we were just whipping into August which meant even colder weather.

I got out of the bed, and that's when I realized that I was only in boxers. I walked out the room and downstairs. When I walked into the kitchen I was surprised when I sat Blair frying pancakes at the stove. I didn't question it though. I just walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around my waist, making her jump slightly. She relaxed once I whispered a good morning in her ear and placing a kiss on her neck.

"Good morning." She said. She turned to me and held onto my fore arms. "I know you wanna talk about Al, and what's been going on lately."

"Yeah. Blair who could you —"

"I know. I know. Please don't remind me. I've been trying to write some songs for this new guy and I just can't get it right. I've been up all day and night trying to find something good enough, but I just can't. And about Al, I didn't even know she was up there. After drinking all that wine that morning, everything just dropped and I went to the studio to write. I know I can't apologize, and I know you probably won't forgive me for this, but that's understandable because I've been a terrible mother, roll model, and person to my own daughter." She said dropping her head. "I wish I was better at if, I really do, but it seems as if everything just got harder. And —"

"Blair, baby, don't cry." I said lifting her head to wipe her tears.

"I can't help it Edward. I —"

"Shh," I pulled her into my chest so she could calm down some. She wrapped her arms around my torso and just stayed there for a long time before looking up at me.

"I wanna make things better, but I don't know how." She said.

I leaned down and left a lingering kiss on her forehead.

"I know Blair, I know."

-

Today me and Blair were spending the day out. Surprisingly it wasn't too cold so I just wore a white, fitted Guy Harvey, some blue skinny jeans, and a pair of black converse. Blair wore a white three quarter sleeve blouse, khaki pants, and some Sperry's. She looked beautiful, but then again, she looks beautiful everyday. No matter how bad she looks, you'll understand when you get married.