/2/

Dedicated to cheltsea. Thank you, Love!

xBreHoran

______________________________________

/2/

The next morning I woke up buried under paint splattered sheets in a queen sized bed. I sat up and rubbed my forehead, yawning, and then stretching. There was music coming from downstairs playing loudly. I recognized the song as Diet Mountain Dew by Lana Del Rey, Al’s favorite song. Al.

I looked beside me, expecting to see a little girl wrapped in a ball on the pillow, but instead it was just an empty bed. I got up quickly and ran out the room, downstairs. There was a loud dinging noise from the kitchen. I walked in and saw Al taking four waffles out of the toaster. My phone was plugged up to the iHome and sat on the table, one Lana Del Rey’s album Born To Die. I looked back to Al and she was spreading Nutella on the waffles that had two on each glass plate. After that she licked the spoon and placed it in the dishwasher prior to pulling strawberries out the fridge. she placed a few on each plate and then put the others back. She pulled two large glasses out the bottom cupboard and filled them with orange juice. I watched as she placed the cups on the table and then the plates. I walked into the kitchen and she looked up at me with a smile.

“Breakfast is ready.” she said.

I smiled and lifted  her, making her laugh loudly when I spun her around. I placed her on my hip and said thank you. She kissed my cheek and we sat at the table.

“Wait, let me get a picture.”

I grabbed my phone and got in an angle so I could get the plates, the cups, and Al. She smiled big and I snapped a picture. I sat down and uploaded the picture to twitter.

@Edward_Styles : Al made us breakfast #mybabygirl

I sat down and turned the music back on. I started eating and Al dotted my nose with Nutella. She started laughing and I laughed putting a dot on her nose.

-

“Daddy, where is mumma?” Al asked coming in my room while I was putting on my shoes. I laced it up and looked at her

“She’ll be back, baby.”

She nodded and grabbed her pre-packed bag off the shelf under the desk in the side of the room. In the bag there was a little notebook, some flash cards, crayons, markers, colour pencils, a kiddie tablet, like VTech, and some cheese crackers and graham crackers; stuff to keep her entertained while we went to the studio today. I have a few (three) songs to record over and then that’s kinda it. Oh yes, I need to go to the store today.