/15/

This chapter is dedicated to a boy who never grew up. My best mate, my brother, and my 'Secret Agent', Marc. You were a great kid, and I guess the good just die young sometimes.

Rest In Peace.

1998-2014 (15 years old) 

JessieTommo .x and xBreHoran

__________________________________________

/15/

/Madeline's POV/

I sat in one of the hospital chairs, Aliby huddled into a little ball in my lap. It was extremely quite as we sat outside of Edward's hospital door. Aliby basically cried herself to sleep and it was just so sad, watching a four year old cry.

I'm not around kids a lot, so meeting Edward's daughter made me more nervous then actually meeting Edward. Kids seem to just despise me, but I took me by surprise when Aliby showed no hate towards me.

We didn't know what happened to Edward earlier, though. I was coming towards him with his sister, Joey, and Aliby when he just started fainted. I was so confused because I thought he was perfectly fine, but he just collapsed out of nowhere. I really hope he's okay because I really like him. I thought he would've been one of those egotistical, stuck-up, snotty celebrities, but I was way off. Edward has to be the sweetest lad I've ever met. It'd be a shame if something serious had to have happened to him.

“Who is here for Edward Styles?” The doctor asked.

“We all are.” Said Yazmin.

“We need family of Edward Styles.” he said, a slight annoyance in his voice. I nearly rolled my eyes. Isn't this your job? Don't roll your eyes.

Joey and Britney got up and made their way to the doctor. I didn't know Britney was related to Edward. Hmm.

The doctor talked to them in a hushed voice. They just seemed to nod the whole time. Aliby started to stir in my lap and when I looked down at her, she was already smiling up at me. I sent it back and her's grew larger.

“Daddy really likes you and I'm glad because I really like you too.” she suddenly says, taking me by surprise. “Do you like my daddy too?”

I blushed at the question, “yeah. Your daddy is really sweet.”

“Hmm, he said that about you.” I just blushed and she cuddle into me again. “Thank you, Madeline.”

“For what?” I asked.

“Coming in to daddy's life. He needed someone like you.”

/Edward's POV/

“Fuck!” I yelled once the stupid heart monitor started to beep faster. When I opened my eye a mere five minutes ago, I was coughing terribly so the heart monitor started to speed up and it made my headache grow more. The door opened and in came Joey and Britney. I sent them a smile, but then it fell once the doctor walked back in.

“Mr Styles, I have to say you gave everyone quiet a scare.” he said while chuckling, making me laugh a little. Britney sat beside me in the hospital chair and Joey stood beside me, instantly her hands started to rake through my hair. “Now Mr Styles, the only problem is you are dehydrated. Have you been drinking enough water lately?”

“I don't believe so, sir.” I said truthfully.

“Well, you need water to survive, Mr Styles. You don't need any type of prescription, but you do need to drink more water. I recommend Tylenol or Advil for the headache you most likely have. You will be able to leave tomorrow at eight in the morning. I believe Miss Styles beside you will discharge you.” he said looking over paperwork.