/19/

My birthday is coming up and I want an Ashton Irwin ✌

xBreHoran

______________________________

/19/

London was cold.

Today is my daughters fifth birthday and it was cold.

I didn't expect Harmony to talk much, and my assumption was correct. When we got home, her new home, she went upstairs and that was the last time I saw her. Its been four hours.

I was taking Aliby to Disney for her birthday. She's never went and I want her to enjoy it for once and the winter parade is tomorrow at Disney Paris so what a better time to go than today. My fatigue had definitely caught up to me; I still have to talk to Joey about what happened with Beau, Aliby's birthday, Harmony coming in, I have things to settle with her, I'm not quite done talking to Blair. It's just all too much to handle so today I vowed to only pay attention to my newly named five year old. She is my top priority today.

I walked upstairs and searched each room for Harmony. She wouldn't have ran away. She wasn't a troubled teen. Wasn't.

"Get out." She said to me once I found her in the room all the way down the hall from mine.

I walked in, closing the door behind me and I sat on the bed, placing a hand on her shoulder that was shielded by the duvet. "Harmony, I know it's hard. No, I don't understand how it feels and I won't lie to you and say that I do, but there is something I can say. I love you."

She looked up at me with a questioning face and I continued. "I love you. You are a niece to me, and you are a daughter to me and I will do whatever it takes to make you happy. I know it must be difficult. Switching countries entirely, leaving home, deceased parents. . ." I said. "You were a brave and I didn't expect that out of you because you're so young, but you did it. I'm proud of you. I just want you to know that, okay?"

She nodded and sat up, hugging me. "I love you, too."

"Today's Aliby's birthday and I was going to take her to Disney Paris and if we leave now we'll make it to the park by three o'clock." I said.

"Okay." She said.

"I'll get you something to sleep in from my room and we can go shopping in Paris tomorrow, okay?"

Her eyes widened. "Shopping in Paris?!"

"Mhmm." I said.

She giggled and hugged me again, this time kissing my cheeks. "No wonder they left me with you. You're the best."

I wish I agreed.

Madeline isn't going to Disney with us. Like I had said, my daughter is my first priority. Everyone was wishing us good byes at the airport, but Aliby had no idea where we're going. And she doesn't like not knowing things.

"I'm not going anywhere!" She exclaimed, stomping her foot.

"Here." I said crouching down and handing her a ticket into the park. It was all black and white; no pictures. Aliby has been learning how to read lately and is she spots it —

She dropped the ticket and covered her mouth as tears started to fall down her cheeks. "Daddy." She said like I had did something bad.

She hugged me and I accepted it, kissing her cheek. "Happy Birthday, princess."

"I love you." She says.

"I love you, too."

"Awe, twitter worthy video." Jillian said, typing rapidly on her phone. I rolled my eyes and Moni came up behind me.

"Can I call my friends on your phone?" She asked.

"Here." I said handing her a wrapped box. She looked at me quizzingly before pulling up the tabs. She pulled out the latest iPhone and when she did she gasped.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God." She chanted.

When she turned it on and powered it up it said, "Hello Harmony." I made sure I got her favourite colour. Turquoise.

"I don't mean to talk like this, but where is she staying?" My mom asked.

"With me." I said. "She is my daughter as of yesterday at eleven p.m. when the documents were transmitted to my house from Miami. This is Harmony Styles."

"Nice to meet you Harmony. I'm your Nan Monica." My mother said, hugging Harmony. After a short introduction we all took a group picture on Harmony's new phone, but the first picture she took was just her and myself, which was set as her home screen.

She grabbed Aliby's hand and they started towards the gate once the plane was called. I walked up to Madeline and she smile up at me.

"Have fun." She said.

I smiled, "I will. Can you watch my residence?"

"Of course." She said.

"I'll see you later." I said leaning down and pecking her lips twice.

"Go watch your kids, Edward!" Yelled Yazmin, hitting me with her purse.

"Ow. Alright. God, I thought Whitney was the pregnant one." I said rubbing me head and gaining a low chuckle as a result. I walked over to Harmony and Aliby, both of then smiled at me and I returned it.

Now I have two daughters.

We were on the plane on our seats taking countless amounts of selfies on Moni's phone and I could tell she wasn't over her parents death, who would be, but I'm not gonna pester her about it. I'll let her do whatever she wants.

My phone buzzed and I took it from my pocket. It was a twitter notification. Harmony posted our first selfie together.

@HarmonyStyles✌: I'm so lucky to have such a great uncle in my life, and I'm so glad I can now call him a father. He's such a genuine, down to earth person and I couldn't ask for better. Ilysm @EdwardStyles xo

I smiled, favourited and retweeted it before posting my own picture of us. It was from last night. Our outline was on the window as we hugged.

@EdwardStyles: Words can't explain how lucky I am to have you here and to have you safe. I'm ecstatic to call you my daughter and I know that we're gonna create the best memories together. You're such a talanted and beautiful little women and I'm so glad I can watch you grow. I love you more than you think @HarmonyStyles✌.

Harmony smiled over at me and hugged me tightly. "Love you, dad."

"I love you, too."

______________________________

Thank you FxckMichael for expressing your feelings. I quite like your opinion, though I see differently. . .for the most part. I do love Blair, and I believe BlairxEdward is everything, but I also believe that Edward needs a break and that is Madeline.

Harmony is played by Haillie Mathers because Eminem's daughter is hot as fuck.

And really, who is your favourite member of 5 Seconds Of Summer?

I WANT AN ASHTON BY APRIL FIRST (my birthday) ヅ thank you

/not edited/

xBreHoran