/11/

/11/

"Is he okay?" My mom asked two hours later, standing outside my room door with Sara.

"Yeah he's fine. He went to sleep about an hour and thirty minutes ago." Sara said.

"Okay." My mom said.

"By the way, you have a lovely house here, Mrs Styles."

"Oh thank you. Now I'm just going to get straight to the point, I'm so sorry. I don't know why Blair is doing this. I —"

"Hey, its totally fine." Sara said.

"But —"

"Its fine, Mrs Styles." Sara said.

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure you two were okay and —"

"Its fine, Mrs Styles." Sara said laughing this time. My mom laughed with her. The door opened and my mom came in with Sara behind her and sent me a smile.

"You okay honey?" Mom asked.

"Yeah ma. I'm fine." I said. She hugged me and I returned it, kissing her head.

"Oh, my baby's all old." She said. I just chuckled and shook my head. "Well your food is still down stairs and —"

"I'm not really hungry anymore." I said.

"Well —"

"I'm fine. Really."

"Alright. Well there's a bonfire outside." She said with a hopeful look on her face.

"Alright, I'll come on out. Is B—"

"Everyone's still here." She said.

"Alright." I said before she left the room.

Sara grabbed my hand and sent me a warm smile before dragging me out the room. I don't really want to go down. I'd rather stay up here.

/Blair's POV/

I watched in pain as he held her hand, as they walked together, as they laughed together.

He's moved on.

I'm glad though. I know you may think I'm the bad guy, I ruined our relationship, but I'm doing it on purpose. I never cheated on Edward, I never took his money, hell, I've never been with anyone but Edward.

I need him to hate me.

He has to. I'm not good enough for him and it's obvious. Everyone just thinks of Edward as a father, not as a husband, because I'm, or I never was around. I was really trying to write songs for this new guy. It's a band actually. The Vamps, but that's beside the point.

Edward deserves someone better and I'm not that person. And for a fact, I haven't spent any of Edward's money. The call was recorded and I got a friend to help me with that. That friend just so happened to be Joey. She didn't understand why I wanted to break us like this, but I just can't.

And Steven. I don't know. I thought it'll make Edward hate me more. I don't like Steven, but he thinks I genuinely do. Steven is abusive and I'm not up to par for that. Not in my condition. He wants me to have sex with him, but that's not happening.

I watched as Sara sat on Edward's lap and I inwardly sighed. Steven pulled me closer by the waist and I nearly gagged at the smell of liquor he was omitting.

"So Blair, how's the song writing going?" Monica asked.

"Oh it's great. The guys I'm writing for love it."