/16/

• Dedicated to Jessica!

This is four pages on Google Drive so idk what it’s gonna look like on Watty.

Jessica's story is in the external link!!!!!

SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT

xBreHoran

________________________________

/16/

Madeline has been in the loo for over two hours.

I had to get ready in the room. It was okay though. I mean, this is the first time she’s ever  been to such a big event, she probably thinks she needs to be perfect. She already is though.

“Madeline, we have to be on the red carpet in forty minutes. It takes fifteen to get there if the traffic isn’t heavy, which I highly doubt.” I said.

The theme for the awards is Christmas Cheer, so mainly everyone was wearing red and green and white. Joey took Aliby and told me she was gonna get her ready. Everyone was sitting in the living room when I went around front and was complimented by Jr’s girlfriend, Violet.

“Your suit looks nice, Mr Styles.” she said.

“Thanks, Violet. Just call me Edward. It’s nice to meet you.” I said, giving her a hug and kiss on her cheek.

“Likewise. I’m a big fan.”

“Yeah? Do you have a favorite song?” I asked.

“Either Be Like You or Moody Ballad Of Ed.” She said.

“Well, I’m glad you enjoy my music.” I said to her.

“Thank you for making it!” she exclaimed.

I chuckled but paused when there was a sudden knock at the door. I opened it and Beau was the first to come in. He sent me a small forced smile so I’m guessing Joey and him hadn’t worked out whatever it was.

“Can I see my daughter now?” I asked.

“Not quite,” Joey said, “go sit.”

I sat down and she ordered me to close my eyes, so I did. When Joey took my hands off my eyes,  I smiled at the sight of my beautiful little girl.

“Wow. Look at my beautiful baby girl.” I said, smiling at Aliby who giggled and ran into my opened arms.

“Thank you, daddy.”

“You look like a princess. You are a princess, and do you know what princesses' get?” she shook her head 'no' and I reached back to my neck and unclasped the necklace that my father had given me when I was just sixteen. I placed the paper airplane pendent over Al's tiny heart and clipped the chain.

“Wow daddy. This is beautiful.” She said before hugging me tightly. I kissed her cheek and placed her on the couch beside me and she played with the necklace that now contained my Army ring and the paper airplane pendant.

“Okay, here I come!” Madeline called from down the hall.

We all stood up and grabbed our things and coats just in case it would actually get cold tonight, and waited for Maddie to come around the corner.

“Has anyone seen my p -”

Fuck.

That is literally the only word I could think of once I saw Madeline. Her hour-glass frame was displayed wonderfully by her strapless, red dress. She was obviously taller, her heels hidden under her dress that pooled to her feet. Her hair was pinned up perfectly and I wanted to choke.

She is so fucking hot, fuck.

“Edward!” I blinked and looked over to my mates who were chuckling at me. “Close your mouth.”

I blushed and they started to leave the room, Joey pulling Aliby along. I walked up to Madeline and I wanted to tell her how great she looked but all my words seemed to have jumbled up and I just couldn't say anything, so I just stood there; mouth agape, staring.

“You okay?”

“You are hot as fuck.”

This is why I don't open my fucking mouth! Dammit! I'm so embarrassing. All I had to say was 'you look great' but instead I give her this rude ass comment. Fuck. I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard a loud giggle and a hand on my chest. I looked down at Madeline and she sent me a smile before confessing :

“You are hot as fuck, too.”

I laughed and leaned down pecking her lips. She sent me a small smile and I placed another kiss to her lips, this time slower.

“You ready?”

“Ready as I'll ever be.”

+

Madeline and I stood on the red carpet for a good thirty minutes, just chatting and taking pictures before going inside the venue. I walked Madeline to her seat. I gave Al a little peck on the cheek and then Madeline who blushed and I was tugged off to the dressing room by Mac.

I checked myself in the mirror one last time before walking out the room. My mom and dad is out there, friends, family, daughter, and millions of people. Live telly. I can do this. It's nothing I haven't done before.

Yes it is.

I took a sip of water from the water girl who stood in the corner of the room and fixed my vest one last time before stepping on the platform. I looked over at Ellen who was kneeling on hers. She sent me a thumbs up.

Here goes nothing.

_______________________________________

I need a cuddle. Someone come cuddle me.

My sister is writing a Gemma fanfic, it’s GirlxGirl btw. You can find it in the external link on the side or on our profile page.

Question of the day: What are your thoughts on Madeline???

Answer in the comments below, next dedication to random commenter.

You know, Harry Styles has the cutest little bum, though.

/not edited/ 

xBreHoran

P.S, my brother, Marcus, said hi and enjoy your Harry Styles fanfic. Uhh no boo, it’s an Edward Styles fanfic, thank you very much.