/34/

/34/time jump: February 1st/

"-happy birthday dear dad, happy birthday to you!"

Joey, Titan, Leia, and I laughed at our dad's fake amusement and cut him some cake.

I sighed, "come on dad, you're not that old. You're in your fifties, the golden years."

"Golden years is the forties, and I'm leaving the fifties, I'm old."

"Either way it goes," Leigh-Allyin said wrapping her arms around our fathers neck, "we love you old man."

"Thank you darling. I love you as well, always."

"Can we just eat cake?" Said Tracy; she was Drake and Britney's oldest child and man did she talk. Had to have gotten if from her mum.

"Of course sweetie," said my father.

While everyone was eating cake I glanced around for Aliby. She'd been exceptionally quite today and it was making me frustrated because I was trying my best to see through to her but she only pushed me away.

I traveled up the stairs of my parents' cottage house. Aliby was laying in the king bed in the master bed room, flipping through a dictionary. Jesus.

"Aliby-Wren," I called her name softly before siting beside her on the bed. She leaned into my side and I watched as her eyes were trained on the page, mumbling the words to herself.

"Daddy?"

"Yes princess?" I said smiling down at her.

She frowned, "are you gonna get rid of me?"

"No. No! Who told you something like that?"

"These people at my school, they hate me. Said I'm weird because I like reading books and listing to weird music and they said you are leaving mumma and I when the babies come."

What the fuck?

"No," I mumbled, "believe it or not, I can't live without your mumma, and God knows, if someone took you from me I would run to the edge of fucking space to get you back," I said.

"You mean that daddy?"

"From the bottom of my heart. I couldn't lie to you about that. Maybe about surprise birthday parties and Christmas presents but never that."

She smiled, "okay, thank you."

"You never need to thank me for telling you I love you," I said. "I love you a lot, okay?"

"Okay," she smiled and stared at the book, "okay."

***

Everyone was downstairs watching some really weird cartoon movie on Netflix when Blair screamed.

"Edward," she whined in pain. "Please get me to the hospital."

"Baby, what's - oh, oh!"

Blair still had a month but this is okay I guess. A little early and a little unexpected but it's okay. The doctor did said they'll come when they're ready.

It took forever to find Blair shoes (why weren't they by the door, I don't know) but when I went to slip them on her feet she screamed in pain.

"No, no my feet hurt."

Well, fuck, if she can't put her shoes on then what? I was so confused as what to do. I've only been through this three times...okay that's a lot but fuck, this is triplets.

"Mumma what's going on?" Asked Aliby.

"Gonna have a bigger family soon baby, if your father would get me to the motherfucking hospital! If you think I'm having these kids on your parents' couch, Edward Styles, you are utterly incorrect."

"Blair, I'm thinking."

"Well, hurry u-oww!"

"Okay um, okay. Jean get the keys. Harmony get our things and drive them to the hospital, Aliby get in the very seat of the car princess okay?"

"Okay daddy," she said walking outside with Jean. Harmony began rushing around gathering our things when I held my arms out.

"What? You can't lift me Edward?"

"Blair we don't have time for this-"

"Why are you blaming me?" She cried.

"Jesus fuck Blair! You want the kids on the couch, in the car, or in the hospital?" I yelled. She whimpered and I lifted her gently but quickly.

I hurried her out the door and laid her in the backseat of the car. Aliby had her seat belt on her seat belt and Jean was in the drivers seat. I nodded at her and we sped off to the hospital.

***

"We fucking had kids on my fathers birthday. We're so badass," I said, staring at my son in awe. "God, and there's three of them."

After a very short six hours of labour, Blair gave birth to our three unnamed sons. They all had curly hair a brown-green eyes. Pink skin and plump little lips. I found my self falling in love with the sight of them.

"Blair, when they turn five, I want more kids."

She laughed softly, our other son, soundlessly in her arms, "if you're having them then I'm all in."

"That's anatomically impossible." I said.

"Oh well then."

I sat in the bed behind Blair my legs on either side of her; Aliby rested between her legs with a baby gently in her clutch. Jean had a boy on one side of the bed and Harmony had one on the other.

"I love you so much. You and our beautiful babies; all of our beautiful babies," I mumbled, nuzzling my face into Blair's neck.

"Yeah? I love you too. And all of our beautiful little babies." She hummed in appreciation and sighed.

"I guess we should let everyone in now, yeah?" I said.

"Mhm," she hummed again.

The nurse left the room to retrieve our family and then she left us with instructions to push the button if we never need anything.

"All the babies! Look at all the babies!" Said Perrie excitedly. She reached for the one in Jean's grasp and nearly cried when he wrapped his little hand around her finger.

"You two make some pretty cute kids?" Said Jilliana as she watched from afar.

"Cause we're pretty cute people." I said. Blair laughed and I smiled because her face scrunched up and she threw her head back and I loved that.

"Have you named them yet?" My mum asked.

"We got some great names," I said.

Blair looked down at our youngest child and smiled. He was having a few problems when he was born. There's a chance he would be mentally disabled or have a disorder of some sort in the future but we didn't care. We love him now and we'll love him then.

"Fletcher Harry Styles," Blair said. The nurse had wrapped him and put him in his bassinet. Blair grabbed our oldest baby and kissed his forehead.

I smiled, "Flynn Edward Styles."

She handed him off and grabbed our last child who squirmed happily. We laughed at him. He was wide awake which is quite unusual.

"Fisher," she said, "Fisher-"

"Joey-Taylor," I said, "Fisher Joey Taylor Styles."

"Is their anymore?" The doctor asked jokingly making the room crack up in laughter.

"No. We can promise you that."

_______________________________
Guys, let's be real, story ends in a few chapters. Like for real it's less then ten.

b.h.