/37/

gUYS YOU SHOULDS READ MY LARRT STYLINSON SHORT CALLED "Say Cheese!"

thANKS!!!

/not edited/
b.h.
__________________

/37/

Blair and I tried our best to sneak back in the door of our house quietly, but I dropped a bag on her foot; by accident, of course.

"Ow, Edward!"

"Sorry, sorry," I mumbled placing the bag back onto my shoulder.

When we stepped past the corridor of the entrance hall, all of the lights came suddenly and welcoming cheers was heard throughout the room. The first person I saw was Aliby who was running over to me.

"Welcome home!" She yelled.

I chuckled and placed Blair and I's suitcases down to pick up our five year old.

"Hi," I said to her. She giggled.

"Hi," and then she snuggled into my neck and I realised just how much I missed my family.

***

Later that afternoon there was a knock at the door, which I proceeded to answer. It was the post woman-which is odd because they aren't supposed to run on Sunday's.

"Package for Edward Styles," she held out a parcel and a clipboard.

I signed for it and she placed it in my hand-"have a nice day, sir"-and she left. The automatic gates closed tightly behind her as I read the address on the box.

Fort Jackson - Charleston, South Carolina
46721 Solider Styles, Edward Hunter
URGENT

I carried the box back into the crowded but comfy living room and sat in my seat back with Blair. She snuggled into my side as I ripped the tape off the box. The first thing on top was a letter. Reading over it, I felt Blair move over, staring at me and waiting for my reaction when I read over the last paragraph.

Solider #46721 has been drafted to serve in operation NK. Region: North Korea. Serve: 5 Months. Station: Night Guard. Code Red; all recruiting soldiers are to report at London National April 14th, 2049 to catch a flight for Washington, D.C. Further information will be spared until arrival at the nations capital.

Blair was the first to leave the room.

"Blair -"

"I'm just going to get some air. I'll be back," she said, not sparing me so much as a glance. I sighed and tugged my hand through my insanely long hair.

"Edward, what's the matter?" Asked my mum. I sighed again.

"I-I've been drafted."

"For military?"

"Yeah."

"How long so you have with us," asked Leia.

"About twelve days."

"Twelve days!? Edward, your kids were just born two months ago. You have a large family Edward, you can't just abandon them."

"Well, ma, if I don't go I'll get arrested and probably fined for like 30 million dollars! It's only five months."

"Edward, there's no way you can get out of this, is there?"

I sighed burying my face in my hands. "No."

_____________________
Hope you enjoyed this super short chapter yay

Do any of my fans (fAMILY) play instruments? If so what kind?

Only 3 more chapters left.

b.horan