/32 - Part I/

****WARNING: SUPER SHORT LIKE BEYOND SHORT IT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE CALLED A CHAPTER****

b.h.
______________________________

/32 - Part I/

What do you do when your supposed dead little sister is standing in your doorway?

I couldn't begin to phantom into thoughts how this could have possibly risen from the dead, but none of that was really relevant right now. All that mattered was JoeyJoeyJoey.

"Eddy," she mumbled, "h-hi."

I tugged her into my arms and buried my face into her thin shoulder and she wrapped her arms around my neck as of I would disappear from her grasp. Even if I could, I wouldn't allow it.

"Dear God, Joey," I mumbled into her very short hair, where I had pressed a kiss to her head. "How?"

"Later, please?"

I nodded and hurried my face further into my sisters hair and I smiled a little, because, wow, Joey's home.

***

Blair, being the worry wort she is, came to the front room, and like me, she fell into a state of shock. Everyone hugged Joey. Jr, the longest though, but it's his mother.

Now, we had gathered around the fire place, and though many questions went unanswered tonight, everyone laid their problems to rest and we enjoyed each others company. Tomorrow may be different, but right now, right now was all that truly mattered.

_____________________________
A/N

Sorry ppls, but I am hella busy as usual. Wrote this in the way back from my Marching Band state competition.

We got second place....second to last that is. But it's cool. I had loads of fun. Shoutout to Summerville High school for kicking everyone's arse and winning and that's Bass Clarinet solo yaass.

Anyway, Marching band season is mostly over (still have football games and parades) but Jazz Band, Symphony Orchestra and Concert Season is starting and omg. If you read this a/n so far comment with 'drum major Liam'. I had to teach my self tenor saxophone within a week. Auditions are tomorrow.

Sorry the a/n is longer than the actual chapter but there's a part II but I didn't have time to upload it. I just though you lot needed a reasonable explanation as to what's happening and what is going to happen.

b.h.