/35/

/35/

Blair and I's wedding was casual.

I stood at the end of the aisle wearing black skinny jeans and a green button down. Our friends and family say around us with large smiles on their faces.

And when Blair came down the aisle in that peach long sleeve dress I felt my heart skip a beat. She wanted to wait another month to get remarried because she thought the baby weight made her look bad but that was ridiculous because Blair is always fucking sexy and she doesn't get that.

The dinner party was my favourite part of the night because literally all of the presents we got had condoms attached to them.

"Please we don't need anymore Styles'. You guys are done. Edward, babe, wrap it before you tap it," said my aunt Gemma.

"Jesus Gemma, they can hear you," I said motioning to all the little kids around us.

She started to coo down at three month old Fisher who was asleep in her arms. "Tell mumma and daddy they don't need no more kids okay? Make sure you cry a whole lot at night so they won't have any s-"

"Gemma," said my mother, "wait a few more years please."

"Okay, okay."

"Can I have everyone's attention. I wanna make a toast to my brother and his beautiful wife," said Titan from the side of the platform.

"This is gonna be good," I mumble rolling my eyes and gaining a few laughs. Five years ago my brother gave a speech at my wedding and he was drunk; said some things I'd rather not repeat.

"No, I am not drunk," he said, "yet. But anyway, a big congrats to Edward and Blair because they are literally the strongest couple I know, having gone through so much bull over the years. And also, you guys' kids, congrats on that Mrs Styles, 'cause we all know you did all the work."

"Drink to that," Blair said raising her glass, making the room laugh silently. I rolled my eyes and watched at Titan motioned to his girlfriend.

"You've introduced me to amazing people and you make sure I'm always happy and well and receiving the best I can get and I'm really thankful for that. So, let's spread a round of applause again for Mr and Mrs Styles." When he finished he took a seat.

My mum stood next, oh gosh.

"Years and years ago when Blair and Ed were fifteen," I cut her off.

"We're not that old, ma."

"You say that now, but in two years, you'll have a cane strapped to your arm," she said.

We all laughed at her and she continued speaking.

"Anyway, when these two were fifteen, Perrie and I called the shots that they were going to get married." She smiled, "and here we are today."

"Yay, go mum." I fake cheered her on but really, I wanted her to sit down because she always says something embarrassing.

"Shut up Edward," she said playfully as she wacked the back of my head. "There's not many embarrassing stories to tall about these two but eventually there will come some more and I'll be waiting."

I chuckled as she sat down and stuffed another piece of cake in my mouth. Aliby stood on the chair beside me and held a mic to her mouth.

"Hi, I'm Aliby-Wren."

The crowd murmured hi's back to her and she smiled.

"Um, congrats to mummy and daddy for getting married, again, and the boys too I guess," she said the last part with an eye roll.

"Thank you Aliby, such a touching speech." Blair said with sarcasm laced in each word. I just chuckled.

A cry started through the room and I looked over to my mum where the boys were laying and saw Flynn's arms flailing as he whined. I walked over and crabbed him out his carrier. I rocked him gently in my arms and he eventually stopped crying and started gargling up at me, his little, fat hands tugging at my hair.

"Hey Flynn, how you doin' little buddy?" I said in a, kinda, baby voice.

He blew a raspberry and I did one in his stomach causing him to giggle. I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I looked over at Blair, I felt my heart flutter.

"You're so cute with babies," she said wrapping her arms around my torso. I wrapped an arm around her shoulder and held Flynn in one arm tightly to my chest so he didn't wiggle around.

"I'm always cute," I said.

"Yeah, sure, whatever," she said shrugging. I rolled my eyes. "Do you think on our honeymoon we can hit the gym a couple times?"

"No," I mumbled.

"But Ed, I want to lose this baby fat before we get back."

"Blair, you look fine. Absolutely beautiful as always. Regardless your weight, I would've fallen in love with you anyways."

She smiled with a blush, "thank you, but I have stomach bulges now and stretch marks and my thighs are huge when I sit down-"

"So what? So what you have bulges, stretch marks, and big thighs? I still love you and you are still beautiful. My beautiful girl. Always, okay?"

"Always," she said with a smile.

I leaned down and kissed her lips earning a howl from the lads. I rolled my eyes.

"I can't wait till this honeymoon starts," I said to her silently before placing Flynn back in his carrier.

"Why?" She asked, her hands around my shoulder, gripping onto the back of my shirt.

I buried my face in her neck and placed kisses by the base. She hummed, "'cause we'll be alone and I can show you how much you mean to me."

________________________________
Should the next chapter be smutty or nah?

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving ❤️ hope you enjoy yourself and be safe. Also hope you enjoy my three super short, super crappy chapter that I wrote at one am this morning. Yw.

I'm in Ireland crying bc I can't text my American friends and it's cold af 💁

Only 5 more chapters.

b.h.