/36/

GUYS I PUBLISHED THE PROLOGUE FOR NIGHT CHANGES, THE NEW LARRY STORY, AND I HOPE YOU ALL REALLY ENJOY IT, ITS HELLA SHORT BUT YEAH.

AND ALSO, NEW STORY ONCE IN A LIFETIME COMING SOON AS WELL. I'LL TELL YOU ABOUT IT WHEN THE TIME COMES.

Peace out homies

b.h.
__________________________
/36/

Our anniversary was great.

Two weeks spent alone in Paris and Milan was all we really needed. Lots of quite, alone time with just us two. We went to Disney Land first and wore matching hoodies. It was fun.

No paps and fans just congratulated us and we took a couple pictures but other than that, that's it. The next day we flew to Milan and God was it beautiful this time of year. It was a wonderful May and flowers were still out, you still have that spring/summer breeze and every moment really was perfect.

Blair didn't want to have sex.

She thought she looked disgusting and I wanted to punch a fucking wall because, really?

"Edward, I'm sorry, but you're going to have to keep it in your pants a little longer," she had said.

"Baby, you look beautiful. That beautiful, sexy lady I fell in love with."

"You just want to get in my pants," she shouted.

"I just want to show you that I love you, baby."

I kissed her softly grabbing her hips in my hands. Her hands shoved at my chest but I kissed her anyway.

I tugged at her shirt pulling it off her, much to her distaste and I pulled her closer kissing her again.

"You're so beautiful," I said against her lips. I stopped kissing her and slowly removed some clothing from her body slowly, one by one, and she removed all my clothing but I stopped her at my boxers.

I waited for her to make the first move though, and she tilted her chin so my lips could meet hers. She kissed me softly at first, almost hesitantly. Her nervousness dissipated as I kissed her back, my grip on her waist tightening as I pulled her closer to me.

One of my hands traveled up her back, my fingers dancing up her spine until I reached her hair, tugging slightly so I could have access to her neck. I began peppering kisses down her neck and on her collarbone, tugging at her skin with my teeth before my tongue darted out to sooth what was going to be a noticeable lovebite.

"Can you move any slower," she breathed, slowing the onslaught of lovebites I was leaving on her skin.

"Mmmh," I hummed against her colarbone, "Someone's desperate to have me naked." I brought my face back to hers, brushing my lips across her jawline.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, tugging at the strands of slightly greasy brunette hair sticking out in random directions, "I just like having the upper hand," she said, lips pressed to my ear. Before withdrawing she nipped at my earlobe, tugging with her teeth and then pulling back, returning her lips to mine. Fuck.

"I hear that, babe," I said, with a hand still resting on her waist, I slid it around to her lower back and down to her bum squeezing harshly causing her to gasp into my kiss.
My tongue traced her bottom lip but she didn't let me in, instead she pulled back slowly, turning my around and pushing on my shoulders indicating she wanted me to sit on the bed.

She inhaled deeply trying to calm her nerves; Blair and I haven't done this stuff in a while.

I bit my lip as she slowly got down on her knees in front of me, "Lie back baby," she told me, placing her hand on my stomach and leading me back.