20

Happy Sweet Sixteenth Birthday to my stepsister, Acacia ♡ And this is dedicated to the beautiful and talented, also rare species of HoldYaTice, Makayla aka FarmCheese! Happy birthday loser! Love you!

Look at the beautiful 'Blair' on the side, like wow. Hottie alert! 

THIS CHAPTER IS SO BAD AND I'M SO SORRY!

xBreHoran

_______________________________

/20/

"Do you ever just, just hate yourself?"

After Disney, Aliby immediately went to sleep, probably tired out from a long day. The parade was tomorrow and Blair was gonna be here by then to celebrate with us; a little family get together. Harmony and I were awake at twelve that night, or morning. She was sitting on the balcony with a cuppa so I decided to join her. That's went she asked me that question.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I knew what she meant, and I have felt that before, but I don't want to just say yes.

"I mean, like, I just feel like this is all my fault. Everything. And I feel like it'd be easier if I wasn't here." She said.

"I know how you feel."

"Really?" She asked.

"I wanna show you something." Then I lifted up the sleeve of my jumper. Her eyes widened at the slits that were placed there. "Why do you have the butterflies on your wrist?" She asked, her finger tracing the tattoos.

"You draw a butterfly on your wrist if you ever think about cutting. If you cut, you kill the butterfly and possibly yourself. It may sound stupid, but it really does help some times, when things get hard." I said trying to steady my breathing.

She started to cry. She pulled up and sleeves and I watched as the slashes went up to her inner elbow. Then she pulled down her pants and I saw the ones on her thigh. She fixed her pj's and I smiled weakly at her.

"You're strong for showing me that." I said.

"You showed me yours." She said before tossing her legs over my lap. She hugged me close and I accepted it.

"We can get through this together, okay?" I said.

"Okay."

/Blair's POV/

I tried my best to ignore staring at Edward's arm all day, but it's quite difficult. I can in early and when I saw all those cuts, I just cant. I have to talk to him. Thievish dangerous.

At breakfast, Aliby sat on my laps and discussed to me everything; from the anatomy of a bee to the feet on apes. It was quite strange but I listen anyway. She made me question, why can bees fly if their body's are so big?

After eating, Moni took Edward's Master Card and he made then go down to the hotel gift shop, telling them not to go over budget. I took this as a great opportunity.

"Edward I thought you stopped." I said suddenly when we were putting dishes up.

"Stopped what?"

"Cutting." I said. He just gulped before turning and starting to place the glasses onto the covoured. "Edward I care about you."

Then he laughed bitterly. "Yeah. Okay." He said sarcastically.

"Edward, I really do! Why don't you believe me?!"