24

So like, hey. Filler, drama soon, though.

not edited.

xBreHoran

______________________________

/24/

I sat in the waiting room, talking to Monica while I waited for the nurse to come back. I was nervous. My legs shook while I glanced around, barley paying attention to what my Mother-in-law was even saying.

''Blair, calm down. You're gonna stress yourself out and that won't be good.'' She said, holding onto my knee. I just nodded and as soon as she let go, my leg was jumping again.

''Mrs Blair Styles?''

I sighed, standing up and walking ton the nurse. I'm so glad Joey could watch Al for us and Harmony was at the library. I wouldn't want them here. I walked up the the doctor and braced myself for the worst.

''Oh, it's perfectly fine.'' He said placing a hand on my shoulder.

''It is?''

''Oh, yes. Sometimes in a pregnancy the male gets the symptoms, and your husband was one of the lucky few.'' He smiled.

''Thank you so much. I thought something was seriously wrong and -''

''Take it easy Mrs Styles. You're stressing yourself.'' Said the doctor. I just nodded. ''You can see him if you like. He's just relaxing.''

''Okay.''

When I walked into the room, Edward was laying on the end watching the telly that hung on the wall. His shirt was up and three fans were on him but he remained still.

''Hey sweetie.'' I said quietly.

He turned to me and smiled with a blush. I walked over to him and placed a kiss on his sweaty forehead.

''Sorry I didn't listen to you, Blair.''

''I would say it's fine, but we both know it's not.'' I took a seat in the chair in between the window and the bed. Ed smiled at me and slowly his eyes closed as he lost himself in a world of sleep.

I pulled his diary out of my bag and opened it to where I left off.

June 31st, 2030

I made Blair mad today.

I wouldn't listen to her because I was so caught up in a world of my own. She kept telling me to put my phone down and talk to her, which was perfectly fine because she had taken me out to dinner, but I spent an hour and a half texting Granger and completely ignored her.

When we got in the car she yelled at me. She told me that I could've at least held her hand, and I could have. I could've at least opened her door, and I could have. Dammit, I could've at least look her in the eyes. But I didn't, because I'm stupid. I keep acting like a kid. Blair and I have been together for a while and we're seventeen now. I need to be mature, I need to grow up.

I didn't even get to tell her how beautiful she looked in that dress.

Signed, EHS

~

July 3rd, 2030

I'm trying my best to be mature for Blair, to grow up for her, but, God, its not working.

She talks to me like she talks on the phone with her dad; monotoned, one-worded answers. I don't know what to do. I feel like we're drifting and I'd hate for us to fall apart because I can't grow up and get my shit together.

I moved out the house two weeks ago and today I'm gonna ask her if she wants to move in with me. I know we're young, but in five more months I'll be eighteen. Legal. And Blair will be eighteen December 28th. Legal. We can do this.

[6.37 PM]

She said yes.

Signed, EHS

I closed the book when the door creaked open. I looked up at the nurse and she sent me a smile. ''Oh, don't stop your reading, Mrs Styles. I'm just checking his monitors.''

I nodded and cracked the book back open. I couldn't read it with her in the room. I just can't read it with someone else in here.

''Ma'am, there is a Prenatal section of the hospital. You can get looked at if you'd like. There was only two other women there when I left.'' The nurse stated. Why not? A check up can't hurt.

''Okay. Thank you.''

I stood, placed a kiss on Edward's cheek, and left. The walk to the other side of the hospital was long and made my feet hurt even more. I'm need to ask my doctor if this is okay. I'm only four months pregnant but I look seven.

After signing in, pthe desk nurse pointed me to the back immediately. I walked in and went to my usual doctor, Dr Sándrez and there she was, sitting at her desk.

''Afternoon, Mrs Styles. No Mr Styles today? You've finally shaken him off?'' She jokes.

I chuckle. ''Not quite.''

''Let's get started, shall we?'' She smile.

*

''Mrs Styles you are perfectly fine, healthy.  Here is another set of ultrasound pictures.''

''Thank you.'' I said staring the picture. I frowned a little. ''Um what's that?''

''A baby's head.''

''And that?''

''A baby's head.''

''And that there?''

''A baby's head.''

''But that's three.'' I said, my eyebrows turning down. The doctor just nodded once and turned to her paper work on the counter. 

One.

Two.

Three.

Five!?

Shit.

/Edward's POV/

When I woke it was late and Harmony was sleeping in one of the chairs in the corner. She looked so uncomfortable but she was out cold. Aliby was laid on the couch under my coat watching some show documentary about Big Foot.

''Daddy!'' She shouted causing Harmony to jolt up. Aliby charged over to the bed and immediately jumped in my lap. Jesus. So close to hitting my balls. ''You were sleep all day.'' She said. I smiled.

''Sorry sweetie. Maybe you should get some sleep.'' I said nudging her stomach with my index finger. She squirmed and nodded before laying beside me. I looked over to Harmony. ''Well, you 'comin?''

She smiled and hopped into the bed with Aliby and I, curling up into my side. I kiss her forehead, then Aliby's, and then I went back to sleep.

*

''So everything's okay?''

I woke up to my wife's voice, but I didn't move.

''Yes ma'am. He can be discharged tomorrow evening at ten.''

''Okay. Thank you.'' When the door closed Blair let out a deep sigh and I yawned, still pretending to sleep. ''Jesus Edward, I, tired of you not listening to me.''

I felt bad. Worse that I had already felt. I should learn to slow down and listen. I opened my eyes slowly, wincing at the sudden light, but then I smiled at Blair.

''I'm sorry, again, for freaking you out. I should listen to you more.'' I said, sheepishly grinning with a blush.

''No shit. Who's been telling you that?'' Blair sassed. I just smiled at her. She noticed my smile and laughed. ''You're such an idiot. I'm in love with an idiot.''

___________________________

Short chapter? I know.

xBreHoran