/38/

/not edited/

But that photo tho ❤️❤️😭👏🙈🙊😍😍😍

But I got my friend Jillian a 5SOS poster, cd, and mug.

WELCOME TO THE FANDOM JILL!!!

b.horan
_______________________

/38/

The day I left was the saddest of them all. At the airport were a bundle of fans and celebrities, and people I didn't even know,waiting for me and wishing me a good journey. It was nice to have such a great group of people supporting me and I was going to miss them a lot.

Aliby had on my as her tiny hand held tightly on mine. She wasn't clueless as to what was happening but she knew it wasn't all good and dandy; especially with the lack of communication between the few of us this morning.

When we made it to the drop off area Aliby sat on the bench in from of the triplets. She was infatuated with then thought she said she didn't like boys, which I was very grateful for. It was silent for a long time, just us standing around and not knowing how to react to this. That's when I glanced down at Blair.

"Baby," I cooed.

"Please don't," she said, shaking her head. Tears started to pour down her face and I pulled her into my chest quickly. "I don't want you to go!"

"I know; I don't want to go. I'm sorry, princess."

"Sorry isn't gonna fix anything, please don't say it," she said nudging her nose in my chest.

I buried face in her hair and kissed her head repeatedly. "You're so strong and you can do this. You will always have me and when I come back my service should be up."

"You're going to North Korea. Do you know how dangerous that is?!"

"Blair, I know, but I have six kids, and family, and most definitely, I have you. And I would never just let you go," I said. "Not again."

She sniffled with a nod and buried her head in my chest again and for about ten minutes I stood in the middle of the airport holding onto my wife.

"Daddy, is it my turn yet or are you gonna hug mumma all day?" I grabbed the sassy Aliby into my arms and swung her gently while she gripped on to my uniform. "Gonna miss you a whole lot daddy."

"I miss you already."

I hugged my sobbing mother and mother-in-law and also a few of my friends who came to support me. Harlow was even here. I currently had a very wide awake Flynn in my arms. He was bobbing happily as I held him tightly.

"You are happiest on the saddest day. Ironic," I said.

He grabbed my hair and started to tug it and I scrunched up my face in pain as Blair unwounded his fingers from my hair. He was still getting used to the idea of grabbing and pulling so hair was a very easy target from anyone with hair.

"D-Dad," I looked up to Jean and Harmony as they stood before me, "how long will you be gone?"

"Five months, but really, it depends on the operation and how long it takes."

Harmony was the first to bury her face in my chest, her tears soaking my military brown/sandy shirt. Jean followed in suit, hugging tightly on to me. I kissed both of their foreheads and they looked up at me.

"No boyfriends, no parties, no prom, no sex - God, no, I'd have a heart attack," I said.

They laughed. "Don't worry dad," said Jean, "we'll be fine and so will you."

"That's right."

"Flights boarding for all soldiers and military office; gate way A47," said the voice over the intercom.

I glanced back at the group of people I've came to love over the years and sighed heavily. "This is it, yeah?"

"No, it's see you later," said Joey.

I was proud of her. She went through a lot and she's now cancer free with an engagement ring happily around her finger.

"Of course," I said. We shared one last group hug and a round of kisses. "I love you guys, and I'll see you later."

"We love you, too, daddy," said Aliby.

"Soldiers, formation!" I smiled at family one last time before standing in line with my military wing. "Salute!"

Our hands came up on our brow bones as we did a salute to the country. Blair and the other wives stood in front of us with our duffels on their shoulders.

"And left, left, left..."

We marched out to the Tarmac with out wives still beside us. After we broke from formation I hugged Blair tightly and she grabbed onto my cheeks, kissing me softly.

"Hey, I love you. You can do this, okay?" I said.

She nodded, "I love you, and you can do this, too, okay?" I smiled and nodded.

With one last kiss, I was gone for North Korea.

_______________
an;

bruh...

I'm so tired; work and shit. #examseason

But my Maths teacher is leaving for Japan in two years (cause he's one of those international IB teachers (IB is like a UNI programme for high schoolers)) and I don't want him to leave. Like he's only been in America for four years bruh (he's from Kenya, East Africa) and like I'm getting him a tie for Christmas aha

Trigonometric Ratios and Radicals got me like #hellnobruh

Aye but I need a flute tho; I cannot wait until Christmas

Only 2 more chapters left

b.horan