But guys...

Guys, I wrote this on the plane last night and...

|harmony|

"Cristen, I'm tired of you lying to me! Where have you been?"

"Out. God, I can't wait 'til you get that kid out of you so you can stop being a bitch," he grumbled, pushing my shoulders as he walked past me.

"I can't help that I want to know where my fiancé and the father of my child is at two a.m. in the morning," I whined.

"Is it my kid? Is it really?" he asked, turning towards me.

"Yes, what are you talking about? Of course it's your kid."

"Harmony," he sighed deeply, "I just don't know if I can do this anymore."

_______(then I wrote this)______

•blair's pov•

"Britney, we can't hang out with the juniors. We're freshmen," I said.

"So what? And one of them is my cousin, and your brother, Drake, is a junior. We're finally in university, Blair. Step out the shadows and have some fun for once."

"I don't know, Britney."

"My cousin is a foreign exchange student," she said, trying to egg me on, "you'll think he's really attractive. C'mon, you'll love him. I promise."

"Britney, no. Education first," I said, tossing my bag into the couch.

"I'm not taking no for an answer. C'mon. It's time for you to meet Edward Styles."

_______

and that's all I wrote but I thought I should share. So umm, have a good day/night/evening 😁

Breanna x