/18/

Hello, my name is Breanna and I'm Niall Horan's wife. Enjoy the chapter ツ

xBreHoran

_________________________________

/18/

Sometimes I think too much; sometimes not enough.

It was cold; and not cold where I could turn up the heat but cold like freezing. I was up too early and I didn't expect anyone else to be up, but then again, I always seem to forget the unnatural events and twists to my life.

"Morning." She said to me, her voice sounding like the purest silk and the smoothest river as it flowed through my already flooded ears.

"Morning Blair." I replied. "You're up early."

I turned from her balcony and both of us looked back up at the one o'clock morning sky.

"Mhmm." she said.

"Want some tea?" I asked all of a sudden taking both her and myself by surprise.

"Oh, I don't want to be a burden."

"Come over for tea." I said.

And ten minutes later, she stood outside my door, snug in her fuzzy pajamas and socks. She is always so beautiful. Even when she's sleepy, she's beautiful.

She's like a bomb; causes so much damage in such little time; yet I loved it.

I admit. I still love her.

We leaned opposite from each other on the island in the middle of the extremely large kitchen the hotel had to offer, silently sipping on scorching hot tea that was loaded with sugars and mint.

"I'm happy for you, Edward." Blair said, interrupting the treacherous silence. I just nodded, edging her to go on. "I'm happy you found Madeline. She is perfect for you."

"Thank you." I said.

And just like that we drifted into another silent stare down with our glasses of steaming hot, overly sugared, minty tea.

It wasn't until ten in the morning I took my shower, an hour after Blair left. The entire nine hours she was here, we talked about our daughter and burnt our tongues with tea. I stood in the shower, leaning against the wall, letting the steaming hot water engulf my body, trying to rid myself of fatigue.

After thirty minutes of standing under running water I decided it was time to show myself today. I changed into just some blue sweat pants and decided to let my hair air dry. I'm not going anywhere today. I walked into the living room of the flat and it was filled, every seat taken. My daughter ran to me and I lefted her into my arms.

"If I do believe, someones special day is in two more days." I said. "Wonder who it is."

"Its me, daddy!" Aliby giggled.

It was quite weird that my daughter and I's birthdays are three days apart, but it was a great early birthday present.

"You?" I asked.

She giggled. "Yes me."

"I had no idea." I said. She just hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Edward," said my mother, "you received a call from a Soical Worker and they sounded quite frantic. You may want to call them back."

"A Soical Worker?" I asked grabbing my phone off the coffee table and redialed the last number. "Have you lot eaten?" I asked while the phone rang.