21

The Vamps' Last Night is literally my life's anthem. At least for today. It's on the side. Give it a listen! It's gonna be in the next chapter!

But guys! My birthday is tomorrow! I'm so fucking excited omg!

xBreHoran

_______________________________

/21/

Harmony and I walked up the steps of the school at 8.45, late. We were supposed to be here at eight because that's when the assembly started, but I was too busy pestering my wife in kisses and hugs because, fuck, we're having twins.

When we entered the gym a large gasp and screams went through the room. Administers and teachers had to calm the students, and some adults, down. We walked in and took a seat on the left side. The lady drawled on forever and Moni placed her head on my shoulder. I placed an arm around her and she leaned back into me.

"This is really boring." She said.

I looked down at her and I smiled as her multi-coloured eyes store up at me. I smiled.

"I remember when you were a baby, and you cried your little lungs out and your parents tried everything but they just couldn't get you to stop crying. But guess what?"

"What?" She smiled.

"They handed you to me and just like that," I snapped, "you stopped."

"I really miss them." She said. "But I'm glad I got you."

"Me, too, kid. Me, too."

*

"Hello, sorry we're late. Couldn't find the room." I said shaking the homeroom teachers hand. She chuckled along with me and said it was fine.

"Nice to have you here now, though. Better late then never." She said.

I nodded with a smile and we walked down the rows until we found the desk with Harmony's school I.D. on it. I sat down and she sat on my lap. We turned and listened to the teacher give her little introduction speech. Us parents had to fill out cards and stuff for the students and it was nice. Just the chatting with other parents and stuff.

"You ready to go?" I whispered to Harmony. She nodded and we got up, making the teacher pause. "Sorry to leave so soon, but I have some things to do today."

"Oh I understand. It is your birthday." She said. I smiled a little and nodded. Harmony and I started towards the door.

"Mr. Styles!" Someone shouted. I turned and saw a girl in the front row, looking very flustered, ignoring her mothers glare. "D-Do you mind if I could, uh, have a picture maybe?"

"Yeah. Of course." I said, smiling.

I went back over to her and she stood up. We took two pictures. One of us smiling and the other of me kissing her cheek. She blushed and mumbled a thank you.

"Uh, can I have one?"

"And me?"

"Me too!"

"Everyone can!" I cheered and they all packed into a line. The teacher was surprised, but she had taken a picture with me as well. We left and my phone buzzed in my back pocket. I took it out and saw a text from Blair.

Blair♡ : that was sweet of you.

Edward : what?

Blair♡: twitter.

I closed out my messaging app and went onto twitter. I smiled at the trending topics.