/12/

IMPORTANT QUESTION AT THE END IN THE AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!! YOU BETTA READ IT!

xBreHoran

___________________________________

/12/

I yawned in my elbow the next morning before pulling the fridge door open. I grabbed the eggs and bacon out before placing them on the counter. I grabbed the bag of grits out the covered and placed it by the other things. I pulled out a pot and boiled some water in it before pouring in a fair amount of grits. I fried the bacon and eggs quickly, placing a generous amount on two glass plates for me and Al.

I grabbed two cups out the dishwasher and poured some V8 Citrus juice in the glasses, placing them on the table. I heard the pitter-patter of tiny feel coming from down the hall and I smiled once I saw my daughter running towards me. She held up her arms and I lifted her up, spinning her.

She giggled and grabbed onto my shoulders. A knock on the front door inturrupted us so I sat her on my side and quickly went to open it. I was surprised when Blair was standing there, with Steven of course.

"Uh, morning." I said.

"Morning. You ready?" She asked.

"Blair, it's ten in the morning. We just got up, plus, out appointment isn't until two. You can come in if you'd like, though." I said.

"Sure."

They came in and took a seat in the family room. Aliby and I went back to our food, ignoring the two.

†‡†‡†

I walked out the courthouse with Aliby on my hip and Blair by my side, Steven by her, and we were greeted by a group of paparazzi. Why the hell?

After getting through them, I went over to my Range Rover and placed Al in the back, fixing her up in her seat belt. I went to the front of the car and met Blair.

"So are we okay?" She asked.

"Are you serious? After all the shit that went down, you're asking me that?" I said calmly. She just shrugged. "No we're not oh-fucking-kay, Blair!"

"Well, we're gonna have to put on a show for the public, Styles."

"I guess so, Malik."

†‡†‡†

Aliby and I put our bags downstairs in the living room before we let the house, so tomorrow, or should I say tonight at tweleve, we can just toss the bags in the car and go.

We were currently at the studios and I'd just finished recording over a few tracks with Lana Del Rey, or Elizabeth, for her album as bonus tracks.

"That sounded amazing!" Aliby cheered, making me and Elizabeth chuckle, "Lizzy, are you gonna be at the awards?"

"Yep. I'll be a row behind you and your father."

"Oh boy, I cant wait!" Al said.

"Me either. Hey, I got a new song I want you to hear, see if you approve." Elizabeth said to Aliby. Al yelled ‘yes‘ before grabbing Lizzy's arm, pulling her away.

I chuckled slightly before walking back into the booth. I started messing around with my guitar, just playing with the strings, chords, and tabs. I hummed one I heard a sound I liked. I played the tabs over again, adding a few chords with them and I smiled. I wrote down the pattern and played it over again.

I started to add lyrics to it, the same lyrics I wrote while on my holiday in Miami.

Stay with me. Baby, stay with me. Tonight don't leave me alone. Walk with me. Come and walk with me to the edge of all we've ever known. I can see you there with the city lights, fourteenth floor, pale blue eyes. I can breathe you in. Two shadows standin' by the bedroom door. No, I could not want you more than I did right then, as our heads leaned in.