(3x1) Tattoo.

~Not Edited~

So far life has been great since me and Derek got engaged, my life has been so smooth, i'm surrounded by people i love the most, so far nothing has happened which i'm hoping it would stay that way because i really don't want to stress again, me and Derek haven't fought surprisingly! We've actually got closer and more in love with each other.

He makes my life brighter and makes me feel like i'm on cloud nine to be honest, i love him and i will hate myself forever if i lose him. I stepped out of the shower feeling refreshed, i wrapped a towel around my body and stepped out of the shower, i walked over to the foggy mirror wiping it, i jumped as i saw Derek standing behind me. "Don't scare me like that." I said clutching onto my chest.

He laughed and wrapped his arms around me from behind, kissing my neck. "I'm sorry." He whispered in my ear making goosebumps arrive when his breath hit my ear, he continued kissing my neck to my jaw, i fluttered my eyes closed but then a knock stopped Derek and he threw himself into the shower and closed the curtain.

I walked over to the door. "Who is it?" I asked the person who knocked.

I waited until the replied. "It's me." Scott's voice came through the door, i sighed and opened the door poking my head out.

"Yes, my wonderful twin brother?"

"Are you on drugs?"

I looked at him confused. "I don't do drugs, that's disgusting." I said.

Scott sighed making me raise an eyebrow at him. "Derek, you can come out now, i can smell you." Derek exhaled deeply before jumping out of the shower and walked up to us. "You know i can tell mom right." I smirked at him.

Then opened the door all the way not caring if my brother saw me in just a towel, i grabbed his ear and twisted it. "I dare you." He owed in pain. "Come on Scott, go ahead." He grabbed my hand trying to take it off his now twisted ear.

He hissed in pain. "Fine! Fine! I won't!" I let go of his ear patted his cheek before stepping back from him. "The reason why i came here was because you are coming somewhere with me, so get dressed." He said holding his ear as he walked towards the door opening it.

"Where-" I cut myself off when he shut the door leaving me with my fiance, i turned to him. "Him and Stiles are getting weirder by the year." Derek chuckled and wrapped his arms around me pulling my close.

His lips captured mine, giving me a passionate kiss, we both pulled away breathless. "I didn't get to rip that towel off of you but i will when i see you like this again, there won't be interruptions." He said pecking my lips.

I heard Scott groan from his room. "Dude i can hear you!" Scott's voice came making me laugh and Derek rolls his eyes.

I put my hand on his shoulder. "I'll see you later, right?" I asked, and he nodded kissing my lips before jumping out of the window.

I sighed and grabbed my outfit putting it on tight skinny jeans with a t-shirt I tied my hair into a pony tail and applied some eyeliner and mascara once i was finally done, i grabbed my bag then walked out of my room downstairs to see Scott on his phone waiting for me and Stiles is eating my chocolate bar i save up, i walked over to him slapping the back of his head. "Ow! Layla!" Stiles rubbed his sore spot on his head.

"That's for eating my chocolate bar." I said as i took it out of his hand and took a bit. "Okay, Scott are we going to where ever the hell you're taking me?" I crossed my arms.

He looked away from his phone and at me. "Yeah, we are going to a tattoo shop." I stopped chewing looking at him in shock. "I'm getting a tattoo." I slapped him in the arm.