(3x16) Illuminated.

~Not Edited~

Quotes:

Every Time I Look At Him I Forget The Horrible Things Going On Around Us. 

~Layla.~ 

Chapter begins:

  The five of us are sitting in sheriff's office, by five I mean me, Kira, Lydia, Stiles, and Scott. I kept my head down not making any contact with the person questioning us. Rafael. I looked at Sheriff Stilinski sitting on his desk chair while Rafael was sitting on his table. 

"So when did you get there." His voice was heard, I wish Derek would have woken up and stopped me from going. 

"At the same time." Stiles answered confidentially. 

I kept myself quiet and played with my engagement and wedding ring on my ring finger, it was a weird habit of mine. "At the same time as who?" He investigated. 

"The same time as me." Scott's voice was heard beside me. 

    I looked up meeting Rafael's gaze. "What about you?" He raised an eyebrow at me. 

I looked down at my lap. "Same time." My voice was bellow a whisper, you could barley even hear it. 

"Yeah, but you came with a different car." I looked over at Scott, hoping he would talk for me. "A car that your mom nor Scott owns." Scott sighed putting his hand on my shoulder. 

"The owner of that car is someone who is important to Layla." Scott answered for me making me sigh in relief. 

"So this was all a coincidence?"

"What do you mean by coincidence?" Stiles questioned. 

"That's what i'm asking you." Rafael told him, I felt slightly frightened feeling his eyes on me. "The three of you arrived at the same time, was that a coincidence?" I kept my eyes locked with my hands while my mouth was sealed shut. 

"Are you asking me?" Scott asked. 

"I think he's asking me." Stiles told him. 

"I think he's asking the three of you." Lydia jumped in. 

I slowly lifted my eyes meeting eyes with the man i'm supposed to call my father. "Okay, let me answer the questions." I looked at him confused, did I misunderstand or something? Stiles held his laugh as I but my back against the chair as I crossed my arms. "Let me ask the questions." He corrected himself sending Stiles a glare. "Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school." I swallowed hard listening to him. 

"Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town." Stiles and Scott nodded. 

"Sounds about right." Stiles mumbled. 

I put my lips in a line looking over at Sheriff Stilinski who met my gaze sending me a sad look knowing i didn't want to be in a room with the man who used to abuse me when i was younger surprisingly he didn't go to jail for it instead he became an agent.