(3x03) Fireflies.

~Not Edited~

Quote of the day:

 He thinks one day i'll leave him but i'd be crazy if i ever did, he is my soul mate and i love him ~Layla McCall~

(Layla's outfit of this chapter on top!)

Me and Derek were currently at Beacon Hills Preserve, i was standing in front of Derek while our hands were interlocked and Derek was on his phone talking to my brother. "You lost them?" Derek asked angrily. 

I heard Scott answer on the other line. "Yeah, I kind of had to." I don't know why Derek has been grumpy these past few days, well obviously he will! I mean there is an alpha pack. 

 "Wasn't exactly the plan." Derek said annoyed as he put a stray of my hair behind my ear. 

He touched my cheek stroking it with his thumb as he continued listening to Scott. "I know, which is why I think that we should stick together." I'm going to agree with Scott on that one, i mean they are too strong for one person to catch. "Trust me, he's too strong, too fast, and way too angry for one person to handle. We've got to do this together." I looked up at Derek meeting his eyes as i nodded in agreement. 

 Derek sighed. "Look, me and Layla are at the trails by the entrance to the preserve." He told Scott.  "Can you meet us here?" He asked, i can feel his emotions which was anger and annoyance. 

 "Yeah." Scott trailed off before saying. "Just got to drop something off first." He said then hung up. 

Okay...that was weird...Derek put his phone back in his pocket cupping both my cheeks before leaning down smashing his lips on mine, i wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me as we had a full on make out session, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, i gladly accepted, opening my mouth letting him slip his tongue in my mouth causing me to moan in pleasure. 

I broke away from the kiss gasping for air then moaning when Derek kissed down my neck. "Derek." I moaned and threw my hair back, i can feel his smirk then started giving me open mouth kissed. "Derek, i believe we should stop because all we are going to do is make each other horny then not be able to do anything about it." I said breathless biting my lip holding my moan. 

He sighed against my neck before pulling away. "Too late." He said making me look at him confused before my eyes dropped down to his hard on, i gaped at him before slapping his arm. 

"You need to get rid of that before my brother comes and turns on his protective brother mode." I told him, trust me you don't want to see Scott when he is protective brother mode. 

Derek grabbed me by the waist pulling me into his chest. "I don't care, you're my fiance, i can do whatever i want to you." He whispered in my ear making me shiver, he pulled me further into him making his hard on hit my front, i gasped when i heard him growl and moan. 

I quickly pulled away. "Derek!" I slapped his chest. "Bad dog." I scolded him like he was a bad dog. 

 He sent me a look. "Bad dog? Huh?" He smirked leaning towards my face kissing my cheek lovingly, he kept kissing me until his lips traveled to my ear once again. "I'll show you what kind of bad dog i'am once your done with your monthly." He bit my earlobe making me moan and groan lightly. 

He pulled away smirking. "Now tell me how am i suppose to get rid of this?" He asked pointing at his thingy. 

I bit my lip shrugging. "I can kick it if you want." I smirked, he sent me a playful death stare.