(3x10) Overlooked, Part 2.

~Not Edited~

Quote: 

People who are strong fight for survival. 

~Unknown~

~Chapter begins~

The three of us bursted into the room after Stiles and Peter, i let go of Derek's hand and walked up to Cora. "Where's the big guy?" Peter asked beside me. 

"Close." Derek answered. 

"What about Ms.Blake?" Stiles questioned, he glanced at me and Scott who was shaking his head. "What do you mean? Like gone?" He looked down at me, i nodded sadly. "Are you kidding me?" He asked louder. 

"Quiet." Derek snapped. 

Stiles looked over at Derek walking up close to him. "Me be quiet?" Stiles asked him. "Me, huh? Are you telling me what to do now? When that psycho woman who is clearly obsessed with you! he my dad tied up somewhere waiting to be ritually sacrificed." He told him louder. 

"Stiles, They're still out there." Scott told him. 

"And they want her, right?" Stiles asked him. "Which means now that we don't have her either, my dad and Cora are dead." He told Derek. 

I sighed walking up to Stiles and put my hand on his shoulder. "Stiles." I called his name causing him to turn around and face me. "Look, we promise that we'll find your dad and bring him back safely." I told him. 

I looked over at Derek who staring at his sister sadly, i walked over to him, grabbing his hand giving it a light squeeze, he looked down at me then back at Cora. "Is she really dying?" Scott asked. 

"She's definitely not getting better." Peter answered. 

 "There has to be something we can do." Scott told Peter. "We have to help her." The door swings opened, we all turned out heads to see Jennifer. 

"You can't." She told him before glancing at all of us. "Only i can, i can save her and i can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is. But there is a pack of Alphas in this hospital who want me dead." Not the only ones who want you dead. "I'll help you only when i'm out of here safe." She pauses. "Only then." I don't believe her. 

Derek tosses the table beside us making me flinch back in fear as he ran towards her but Scott quickly gets in between them. "Derek wait." Scott said. 

"She was trying to get out." Derek said pointing a finger at Jennifer. 

"I was trying to keep myself from getting killed." She defended herself, i sighed feeling very annoyed. "You can't blame me for that." Me and Peter glanced at each other before looking back at the three. 

I walked over towards Peter and Cora. "You want to show us you're one of the good guys?" Stiles asked, he pointed at Cora. "Heal her." He said. 

She shook her head. "Not until i'm safe." She told him.

"I'd like to volunteer a different method of persuasion." Peter spoke up turning his head towards me. "Do you have anything in mind Layla?" He asked, i raised an eyebrow. "Right! Something me and Layla will both enjoy! Let's torture her." Wow...i mean that would be great.