(3x08) Visionary.

~Not Edited~

Quote:

He thinks he is a monster, i think he is an angel.

~Layla McCall/Hale.~

~Layla's outfit on top~

I got out of Lydia's car i borrowed and went into the woods knowing Derek was there, i walked towards the hale house knowing he was there, when i made it in front of the Hale house i watched him sit on the ground across from the Hale house, i walked over towards him. He turned around glancing at me before looking back. I sat down beside him, neither of us spoke up. We just sat there in comfortable silents staring at the house.

"Have you ever gotten this feeling that you just felt like a monster?" Derek broke the silence making me turn my head towards him. "I feel that everyday." He went on making my heart break.

"Derek, you're not a monster." I told him grabbing onto his forearms that was crossed around his knee.

He chuckled shaking his head. "You don't know me well, Layla." He said, turning his head looking at me with a whole lot of emotions build up. "I killed someone." I tensed at what he said. "That's why i had blue eyes instead of yellow." His face was written in pain.

I kept myself quiet waiting for him to go on. "I didn't mean to kill her." His voice cracked, tears formed into his eyes, i looked at him with wide eyes. "I d-didn't know she would die." All the pain he felt, it hurt me too.

I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him into a hug. "Shh." I shushed him as i rubbed his back up and down.

He broke the hug, still staring at my face. "She was so innocent." He told me. "I met her when she was practicing her music, her name was Paige, we were sixteen when we met and me being a jock with my friends decided to practice basketball in the hallway." I chuckled at the thought of a cocky Derek.

"She came out of the classroom and started telling us to leave so she could practice." He wrapped his arms around me pulling me towards his chest, i grabbed his free hand and interlocked it. "Me being stubborn like now decided to not go until i made a deal with her telling her if she catches the ball i would leave." I laughed.

"You sounded like an asshole." I said looking up at him.

He kissed my head. "I was, i decided to you know do my amazing moves, dribbling the ball between my legs not letting her catch it, she got so annoyed that she turned around and went towards the music room door, but i stopped her so i could apologize, i promised her that if she told me her name i would leave her alone but she told me that the only way she would tell me her name is if i play on instrument." He said.

I looked up at him with my head still on his chest. "What instrument did you two play?" I asked feeling interested by the story.

He looked down at me squeezing my arm comfortingly. "I played the triangle, she played the cello." He answered before going on with his past. "She hated me so much but after a while of hanging out everyday, we got closer each time and when i asked her out she said yes and that's when we started dating." He sucked in a breath.

"Before the alpha pack was made up, they each had their own packs until they killed them all, Ennis had lost a pack member, they wouldn't even let him see the body, and you know what it feels like? It feel like losing someone so close to you. Peter once got into my head telling me to do something and i listened to him."