(4x08) Time Of Death.

~Not Edited~

Quotes:

Nothing Hurts More Than Being Disappointed By The Single Person You Thought Would Never Hurt You.

~Unknown~

Chapter begins: 

I kept my gaze on Derek while he was asleep, I felt myself smile unconsciously. How did I get so lucky? I kissed his jaw, making him stir in his sleep. Smirking I straddled him and kissed his neck, his eyes fluttered his eyes opened looking at me. 

"What are you doing?" He smirked. 

"Something we both enjoy." I bit my lip winking at him. 

He grabbed my waist turning us over, as he hovered over me. "Something we both enjoy, huh?" He bit his lip, he tugged my nightgown off leaving me in my underwear only. 

His lips were attached to my neck as I wrapped my arms around his, my eyes fluttered close. I wrapped my legs around his hips closing my eyes in pleasure. "I'm going to make love to you so you know how much I love you." I looked at him with a smile, before slamming my lips against his. 

And one thing led to another. 

**************************

I turned over expecting Derek to be by my side, but all I felt was emptiness. Fluttering my eyes opened and sat up to see no one. I stood up grabbing my robe and walking out of my room to see Derek sleeping on the couch. 

I looked confused walking up to him, I watched him breath heavily. I slowly moved his hand away grabbing his shirt and pulling it over his head. He woke up groaning in pain, my eyes widen when I saw a bullet wound. 

Suddenly, he grabbed my hand stopping me from touching it. "What are you doing?" He asked, I raised an eyebrow at him. 

"Helping my husband." I shot him a look. 

"Hm." He hummed, and nodded his head. 

I stood up walking towards our room taking the aid kit out, I walked back up to him patching him up. "It'll heal." He told me through his pain as I ignored him and continued to patch him up. 

"Yeah but longer than usual." I stated continuing to patch him. 

****************************

After patching Derek up I got dressed into my outfit did my hair and makeup. (Outfit on top) I walked out of the bathroom to see Derek sitting on the bed with my phone in his hand, he looked up at me with a smile. 

"Here, your phone was ringing." I smiled at him kissing his lips. 

"Thank you." I tried taking my phone from his grip but he grabbed me pulling me close to him causing me to fall on his lap. "Derek your wound." He rolled his eyes smashing his lips against mine. 

He smiled into the kiss. "I love you." I cupped his face. 

"I love you too." Kissing his mouth again before taking my phone from him and standing up unlocking my phone. "It's my mom i'll call her on my way out, bye." I kissed his lips one more time. "See you later." He smiled up at me.