Extra Chapter (2)

~Not Edited~

Extra Chapter (2): Beautiful Family. 

I let out a breath looking over at Derek who was busy fixing his hair in the mirror. He slowly stopped and looked over at me. "What?" I crossed my arms pushing past him. "Is this about Era again?" I ignored him throwing my clothes on the bed. 

I felt him grab my waist, pulling me towards his chest. I tried ripping myself from his grip but he was so strong. "I told you, she helped me make this house." I rolled my eyes looking the other way avoiding eye contact with him. "There is nothing going on between us." My head snapped to him and I glared at him. 

I tilted my head narrowing my eyes at him. "Yeah but she clearly told me she had feelings for you." I pushed him away from me getting out of his grip. "Let's not forget she also told me she didn't care if you were married or if you have kids she'll get you either way!" I snapped, throwing my necklace on the bed too in anger. 

I put my hand on my forehead rubbing it due to stress. I heard Derek sigh but I didn't bother looking up at him feeling his hand wrap around my waist from behind. "It's not like i'm going to let her have me the only person I will let have me is my beautiful wife." He whispered in my ear, kissing the side of my head as he rested his chin on my shoulder. 

I leaned my back against his front. "But you'll still see her?" I turned around taking his hands off my waist. I picked up my clothes, Derek groaned in annoyance. I walked towards the bathroom when I felt a tug pulling me towards him causing me to come face to face with my husband we were so close, too close. "Let me go-" I was cut off by Derek's lips against mine. 

I tried pulling away but he held me still with his strong grip. I dropped my clothes wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him back. The kiss was filled with anger and love. I backed up until I felt my foot hit the bed causing Derek to push me down and instantly hover over me. 

I gasped pulling away, breathing for air. My chest was rising up and down from lack of oxygen. I felt his lips trail from my cheek to my jaw then to my chest down to my breast. I closed my eyes biting my lip.

I felt his hand undo the belt of my robe before he slipped it off of me leaving me only in my underwear. "No bra, huh?" I blushed, as he smirked down at me with his forest green eyes turning into a dark shade of lust. 

*************************

My chest fell up and down as sheets were wrapped around Derek and I. My head was laying on his chest as our hands were interlocked together, it was silent in the room and the only thing you could hear was our pants. 

I felt him kiss my head my eyes fluttered closed. "I'll never talk to her again." My eyes snapped open and I looked up at him. "The bitch threatened to steal me from you." I smiled up at him sitting up pecking his lips. 

"I need to get dressed." I froze as I held the sheets, remembering the news I was supposed to tell Derek. I looked over at Derek with my heart beating quickly. 

Derek looked at me confused. "Why is your heart beating quickly?" He asked, I bit my lip. 

"I'm just um-" I played with my hands. "I'm happy." I looked for my robe on the ground, when I spot it I reached for it and wrapped it around my body walking towards the bathroom, shutting the door. I walked towards the shower turning on the hot shower slipping my robe off before stepping into the hot shower.