(3x05) Frayed.

~Not Edited~

Quote: 

He's gone and i'm lost. 

~Layla McCall~

(Layla's Outfit on top)

(Two day earlier)

I was in class, listening to Ms.Blake teach, Derek's stupid hickeys were still all over me which caused people to stare at me weirdly, don't judge i tried covering it and it wouldn't cover no matter how much foundation i put on, it wouldn't disappear, i played with my engagement ring as i listened to her teach. 

Ms.Blake checker time before looking up at us smiling. "Well class, there is a few minutes left please pack up." She said as she erased things from the board. 

I picked up my notebook sticking it in my bag as the bell rang and students rushed out, i was gonna go up to Lydia but then. "Layla." Ms.Blake called out, i turned around. "Can you stay one second." I nodded and walked over to her. 

Lydia looked at me and i nodded for her to go, she turned around and walked out of the classroom shutting the door behind herself. "So you must know Derek Hale? Right?" She asked and i slowly nodded. "Well can you please tell him i would like to catch up with him and get to know him better, i mean even though i met him like two times." I clenched my fist into a ball trying to relax. 

I cleared my throat before answering. "I don't think his fiance will like that." I said through my clenched teeth. 

Her smile dropped to a frown. "Fiance?" She asked in shock, i nodded. "Who is she." I inhaled heavily, sending her a look making her mouth drop to a 'o' shape. "You're engaged to Derek Hale?" She asked, i didn't answer. "Aren't you a little to young for him?" She asked. 

I chuckled sarcastically. "You don't know anything about my relationship with my fiance, so please stay away from me and him and that is none of your business to ask that question." I said before turning around and storming out of her classroom. 

I pulled my phone out calling Derek. "Hello?" Derek answered. 

I sighed calming down a bit. "Hey babe can you pick me up? Scott and Stiles have left." I asked him. 

"Yeah sure, i'm actually driving by there, come outside."

"Okay." I said before hanging up and walking out of school. 

I entered the parking lot to see his car parked right in front of me as he leaned against it, once his eyes fell on me he walked over wrapping his arms all around me pulling me close to him, i leaned up smashing my lips onto his. "Hello." I said as i pulled away. 

He laughed. "Hello to you too." He said as he pecked my lips one more time. "I can't get enough of your love." He growled in my ear making me giggle. 

"And you think i can?" I said in a flirty tone. 

He laughed as he squeezed me closer to him. "Derek?" I heard Ms.Blake's voice making me growl. 

I turned around to see her standing there with a bright smile on her face looking at him like i wasn't even there, Derek kept his arm around my waist. "Jennifer." So he calls her by her name, nice.