(3x20) Echo House.

~Not Edited~

Quotes:

If I did anything right in my life it was when I gave heart to you.

~Unknown~ 

Chapter begins:

I didn't sleep all night since Derek was on my mind. I also got news that Stiles is possessed by Nogitsune, weird I know. He literally stabbed Scott in the stomach with the Oni sword. 

I threw on my clothes, which was leggings, black tank top, and a hoodie since Scott was coming to pick me up, tying my hair in a ponytail since it was in the middle of the night I got a text from Scott telling me he had arrived, I quickly slid my phone in my back pocket before walking out of my bedroom. 

I quietly walked past Peter who was standing there doing nothing, ignoring him I walked out of the loft and saw Scott sitting  on his motorcycle while he was typing away on his phone. "So, we are going to stalk Stiles?" Causing Scott to look up from his phone. 

"Exactly hop on." I sighed getting on behind him, wrapping my arms around him for safety as he drove off to the Eichen house. 

After the long ride, we came to a stop beside Mr.Stilinski's car. Hopping off the motorcycle. "Why didn't you tell us?" Scott asked as we stopped next to the two. 

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this." Mr.Stilinski told him. 

"It's only seventy-two hours." Stiles spoke up. 

I crossed my arms. "This is the same place where Barrow came from." I told them, and Scott nodded in agreement. 

"The guy who had a tumor inside of him filled with flies." Scott added while shaking his head. "You don't know everything yet." He said looking directly at Mr.Stilinski. 

"I know enough." Mr.Stilinski stated. "Nogitsunes, Kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called." I looked at him surprised. 

"Wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct." Stiles said, and I nodded my head in agreement. 

"Scott, Layla." Mr.Stilinski started. "I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's." My lips slightly parted. "And it terrifies me. I'm headed down to L.A. tomorrow to talk to a specialist." Stiles slowly looked down at the ground. 

I furrowed my eyebrows looking over at Mr.Stilinski. "Then why are you putting him in here?" I asked raising an eyebrow. 

"He's not." Stiles responded making us looking over at him. "It was my decision." He said looking me directly in the eyes. 

"Stiles, we can't help you if you're in here." Scott told him. 

"And I can't hurt you." I let out a shaky breath. 

"Deaton's got some ideas." I nodded in agreement, praying to god this will change his mind. "Argent's calling people." Scott glanced over at me. "We're gonna find something. And if we can't-" He was cut off by Stiles. 

"If you can't..." He interrupted. "If you two can't, then you both have to do something for me, okay?" He took a step towards us. "Make sure I never get out." Stiles slowly took a step back and looked over at his dad. "Come on." My heart clenched.