(6x19) Broken glass.

~Not Edited~

Quotes: 

Missing someone hurts a lot. 

~Unknown~ 

Chapter Begins: 

I sighed as I walked into the twins room to see Talia in her crib playing with her hands as Elijah was still asleep, they both turned one a few months ago and it hurts seeing them grow up so fast. 

Talia's face lightened up when she saw me. "Mommy." She smiled, causing a smile to form on my face. 

I bent down picking her up. "I'm here." I whispered kissing her cheek as I made my way out making sure I didn't wake up Elijah. 

I walked into the kitchen setting Talia down on her booster chair, they both did know how to walk but they would end up falling on their butts since they are one. "Let's see what mommy has got for you." I said opening the fridge. "Hmm." I took out bananas and shut the fridge not before jumping. 

Clutching onto my chest. "For the love of god, Derek!" I scolded giving him a death stare, he smirked down at me. "That's like the third time!" I hissed, he laughed wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me close to him. 

"I'm sorry." He kissed my lips, I smiled when we pulled away. "My baby is awake." He walked past me and towards Talia picking her up in his arms and kissing all over her face causing her to giggle. 

"Daddy." She giggled.

I couldn't help but crack a smile and the father and daughter scene, turning around and continued making her food. Once I was done I handed Derek the plate and cup of milk to him. He took it and started feeding her, I ran a hand through my hair huffing. 

"I've been trying to call, Scott." I told Derek, turning around and looking at him. He looked up at me. "He's not picking up and i'm worried about him." I played with my hands. 

I haven't seen the pack in a while since Derek and I moved out of Beacon hills, we wanted the kids out of danger and live at a safe place. "Maybe he's busy." I shook my head. 

"My mom hasn't been picking up either, neither is the rest of the pack! The only person who has been answering calls is Stiles who is away from them." I freaked out running a hand through my hair. 

He stood up walking towards me wrapping his arms around me. "Hey, they're okay." He kissed my forehead causing me to close my eyes. "Just don't think like that." I sighed closing my eyes. 

Until I heard a cry causing my eyes to open again. "Elijah." I unwrapped myself from Derek's arms and quickly ran into the room to see him crying the crib as he held the bars. "Baby, mommy is here." I picked him up. 

He instantly went quiet as he laid his head on my shoulder. "Mommy I hungy." I laughed at his baby voice. 

"You look and act just like your dad." I told him laughing as I walked out of the room. 

************************

(Layla's Outfit On Top)