(4x10) Monstrous.

~Not Edited~

Quotes:

If only feelings had an off switch.

~Unknown~

Chapter begins:

(3rd Pov)

Scott barged into the loft ignoring the looks he is getting from Peter and Braeden, he stalked towards Derek and the first thing he did was punch him then grab him by the collar and slam him to the ground.

"I put my trust in you!" Scott shouted as he continued hitting Derek who wasn't doing anything. Peter pushed Scott away from his nephew who was on the ground, Derek could've hit Scott but he didn't want to for the sake of his wife. She's already mad at him he doesn't want her to hate him. "I gave my sister to you thinking you won't hurt her!" He shouted and went to go after him but Peter pushed him back and Stiles grabbed his arm.

Scott was about to wolf out, his claws were already sticking out, his anger was rising the more he looked at Derek. "Scott." Stiles warned.

Derek sighed closing his eyes, he was already living in guilt and he knows he deserves every beating Scott gives him. "What the hell is he talking about, Derek?" Peter turned around looking at Derek.

"He kissed Braeden and I woke up to a sight I never wanted to see! My sister trying to claw her heart out because her wolf took over her body!" Scott shouted, tears formed into his eyes.

Derek looked at him in shock, his heart dropped from the words. "Scott-" He was cut off by him.

"My sister could of died! If it wasn't for Deaton." He snapped, his eyes flashed red in anger he tried his best not to shift. "She could've killed her and the baby!" He shouted, everyone looked shocked.

Derek froze in place. "Baby?" He whispered, looking up at Scott in confusion.

Scott shook his head. "You're not getting near her ever again." He turned around walking out of the loft.

Stiles was standing there. "She's pregnant?" Derek asked, Stiles slowly nodded before turning around and walking away after Scott.

Peter turned around glaring at Derek. "You could've killed her!" He snapped. "Kissing Braeden? What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked in disgust.

Derek was still shocked about the baby news. "I thought she was Layla, I was weak and when I looked at Braeden I saw Layla and then I kissed her, Layla walked in when and saw." Peter froze looking at him in confusion.

"Do you think Kate has something to do with it?" He asked, walking closer to Derek.

He shrugged. "I don't know." He answered honestly. "But right now? I need to talk to Layla." He went to walk to the exit.

But Peter grabbed his arm. "Not tonight, tomorrow." Derek glared at Peter's hand on his arm.

**************************

(Layla's Pov)

I woke up feeling pain all over my chest, It felt like knives stabbed into my skin. I groaned loudly opening my eyes to see myself in Scott's room, I sat up gasping in pain looking down to see my shirt had blood on it.