(4x06) Orphaned.

~Not Edited~

Quotes: 

I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn't love myself.

~Unknown~

Chapter begins: 

Stiles told Derek and I that Brett was the first Victim, this girl named Violet got arrested while the Garret kid got away, and cops can't find him anywhere, I was leaning against the wall of the Clinic as I watched Derek and Stiles holding him down. 

While yellow watery looking things started coming out of his mouth as his body shook. I closed my eyes not being able to look at this but then I had to watch so I opened my eyes. "What the hell is happening to this kid?" Stiles asked, as he tried holding him down. 

I did ask if they needed help but Derek told me not to get near him in case something happens to me. "He's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane." Deaton explained as he walked over to Stiles. "I need to make an incision and you need to hold him as still as possible." He told him.

 I watched them struggle to hold him. "Hey, Derek, how about a little werewolf strength?" I tensed looking away. 

Derek glares at him. "Yeah, I'm not the only one here with werewolf strength." Stiles gave Derek a surprised look, only if he knew. 

"If you can't hold him still, the incision might kill him." Deaton told them. 

"Derek, he's slipping. I don't think I can hold him." I watched Stiles and Derek being pushed away by Brett. "Ah!" Stiles screamed. 

  Brett gets up and starts to run, but Peter appears out of nowhere and punches him in the face knocking him out.  "Didn't I teach you how to knock someone out?" He asked, walking in. 

"Yeah, but he was far away from me, what am I supposed to do tackle that crazy beast to the ground when he can end my life?" Peter rolled his eyes at me. 

 I looked over at Derek who was watching Peter with cautious awe, and Peter looks at him with his glowing blue eyes "I guess I still have a little "werewolf strength" myself." I rolled my eyes at him. 

Cocky ass. "Yeah, maybe more than a little." Derek replies, which makes Peter smirk.

I walked over to Derek who stood up, I grabbed his arms that had claw marks on it. "They're not healing." I whispered looking at them. 

"Hey, Doc, I don't think he's breathing." I looked over at Stiles. "Is he okay?" He asked Deaton as he was kneeling down beside Brett. 

I watched Deaton cut the center of Brett's chest, releasing a puff of yellow gas. I looked away as I cringed, looking over at Derek's arms that were in my hands to see they had healed. I was relieved to see him still having that. 

He sighed looking down at them, before looking over at me. I bit my cheek rubbing his arm. "I think he'll be fine, but probably out for a while." Deaton states. 

We heard mumbling coming from Brett. "Guys, can you hear that? I think he's saying something." Did you have to question it Stiles?