(3x18) Riddled.

~Not Edited~

Quotes:

You Healed My Broken Heart. 

~Layla.~

Chapter Begins:

I heard my phone ring but ignored it and snuggled into Derek's chest more, Derek sighed beside me. "Layla." He said sleepily. 

"Hm?" I kept my eyes closed. 

"Your phone." His grip loosened on me. "Answer." I sighed sitting up holding the sheets tighter to my chest as I reached for my phone.

"Hello? Scott?" I answered. 

"Layla, It's Stiles!" My heart stopped.

"Wh-what's wrong with Stiles?" I questioned worriedly. 

"He disappeared the last thing he told me was to find him and not tell his dad, look i'm on my way to the loft get ready because I really need your help." I ran a hand through my hair. 

"Okay, Let me get dressed." I said before ending the call turning to Derek who opened his eyes and looked at me. "I need to go, Stiles is missing." He nodded his head sitting up. 

I stood up not caring if I was completely bare, I ran into the bathroom took a quick shower before grabbing my undergarment and quickly slipping it on, then quickly threw on my outfit (On top)

I quickly brushed my hair and added a little makeup before, grabbing my phone and dashing out of the room, I ran out of the loft to see Scott pulling up at the same time. "Get on." He said and I quickly got on his motorcycle before he drove off. 

We arrived in front of Stiles' house and Isaac was standing there waiting for us. "Hi." He greeted me and I nodded as my greeting back to him, we quickly ran into his house and ran up the stairs towards his room. 

I opened his room door revealing Lydia and Aiden, how did they get here? "How did you know?" I asked the two. 

"Did he call you too?" Scott questioned beside me. 

"I heard it." Lydia said. 

"Don't ask." Aiden said making us all look at him. "It gets more confusing when you ask." I slowly nodded. 

"Okay." Isaac whispered behind me. 

"Not as confusing as this." she turns so we could see that there are red cords that have been tied to a pair of scissors impaled in his mattress, while there were pictures and news papers on the walls. "He uses red for unsolved cases." I slowly walked next to Lydia looking at the walls.

Examining everything, my eyes slowly traveled to his bed, turning around looking over at everyone. "Looks like they're all unsolved cases." I told them, looking back at the red cords then at Scott. 

"Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case?" Aiden recommended. 

"Or is an unsolved case." Isaac corrected. 

"Hold on." I looked over at Lydia. "Is he still out there?" She asked and we nodded in response. "You don't know where he is?" I shrugged.