(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 3)

~Not Edited~

Quote of this chapter: He's Scared Of Losing Me Because He Lost Everyone He Loved. ~Layla McCall~

Chapter Begins:

I heard a knock on the door, i didn't bother opening my eyes knowing it was Scott for school, but he never knocks on my door he just bursts into my door like he owns the place. "Layla? Boys? Wake up you have school." A male voice that didn't belong to Scott made my eyes snap open.

I looked around the room to see i wasn't in my room but in Stiles' on his bed, oh right we were researching about the robbery last night and i guess we just fell asleep, i looked down to see Stiles lies passed out, face pressed to the carpet of his room amid dozens of sheets of paper, articles and photos about the bank robbery.

I turned my head to see my brother slumped in a stiles' desk chair nearby, i looked at Mr. Stilinski who was standing next to the doorway. "Thanks for waking me up Mr. S, i need to get up and go home." I said picking up my bag. "And good morning." I smiled as i walked past him.

"Good morning to you too." I heard him say as i went downstairs walking out of the house.

I unlocked my house door opening it to see no one home. "Mom?" I called out, i guess she went to work, i sighed going upstairs entering my room to see a sleeping Derek on my bed, oh my god what if he was waiting for me.

I instantly felt guilty, i walked over to him running my hand through his raven black hair, i leaned down kissing his soft pink lips, and once I pulled away his eyes fluttered open and blinked before looking at me. "Where were you?" He asked with his morning voice.

I huffed. "I was with Scott and Stiles, we were at Stiles' house, while we were researching we all just fell asleep, and those ten hours were for nothing." I said standing up turning around stripping off my clothes.

"Tease." I heard Derek whisper bellow his breath, i smiled not bothering to turn around, i went straight into the bathroom. "You coming or what?" I offered. He threw the sheets off him leaving him in his boxers.

He smirked and walked in the bathroom. "I think I'll come." He said, turning on the hot water, i bit my lip kicking his perfect butt. "Eager are we?" he teased making me giggled, but soon stopped when he stripped off his boxers. Making me gasp and blush at the same time. "It's nothing you haven't seen before." He smirked before turning around stepping into the shower leaving me there blushing.

I undid my bra and took off my underwear sticking them into the dirty laundry, i opened the curtain stepping in, Derek had his back to me, and I stood on my tippy toes kissing his tattoo. "I love you." I said wrapping my arms from behind him putting my forehead on his back.

He grabbed my arm turning around facing me. "I love you and everything about you, i feel like i don't thank you enough for helping me through everything and i think i would die if i lost you ever, i know that is cheesy but if i lost you i think i would seriously die, because you were the one who helped me fix my feelings, you were the first to make me smile after what happened in my past i never smiled since you came into my life." He finished making my eyes water.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "You are the best thing I've ever had, i love you." I said as we both kissed.

~~~~~~~~~

I was at school early surprisingly i got dressed fast, with Derek's help, he helped picking out my outfit. (Outfit on top) If he didn't help i think I'd be standing there for an hour then miss class, i swung open Stiles' jeep door hopping out, while Scott and Stiles did the same. "We meet at Derek's at five to go over the plan." Scott informed us as he read the text. "Then we start as soon as it gets dark." I nodded.