(3x12) Lunar Eclipse.

~Not Edited~

Quotes: 

He's leaving me when he told me he would never.

~Layla Hale.~

Chapter Begins:

I stretched as my eyes fluttered open, i looked beside me to see Derek wasn't in bed, i sat up looking around confused holding the sheets tightly against my chest, where is he? I looked beside the bed to see his shirt from last night that was thrown on the ground.

I reached over picking it up and throwing it on, i threw the sheets off me and walked over to the closet pulling out fresh clean underwear, i slipped them on and walked out of the room tying my hair up to see Derek and Cora in a tense conversation. 

"You have to tell her, Derek." I heard Cora say. 

"I can't just tell her." Derek said, with a low growl at the end. 

"She's your mate, she deserves to know." Cora said, i deserve to know what? What is he hiding from me. "You married her! You can't just-" She looked up at me cutting herself off.  

I stepped closer. "I deserve to know what?" I asked making Derek's quickly turn his head towards me. 

He opened his mouth to say something but shut it, sending Cora a look that i couldn't read. "Not going to even ask how i am?" Cora asked, making me roll my eyes and walk up to her pulling her into a hug. 

"I'm glad you're okay." I said as we both pulled away, she smiled at me. 

"Thanks to your husband over here! I'm fine." I chuckled looking over at Derek who was staring deeply into me as he was lost in his thoughts, i walked over to him kissing his cheek. "Good morning." I smiled at him. 

He looked over at me sending me a small smile. "Good morning." He pulled me into his arms nuzzling his head into my neck. "I love you." He whispered making me smile. 

"I love you too, but you're acting strange." I said pulling away from him, he sighed looking down at me tucking a piece of hair that fell on my face behind my ear. "What were you and Cora talking about?" I asked. 

"Layla, i-" He was cut off by my phone vibrating.

"We'll talk about this later." I said pecking his lips before, flashing Cora a smile and running into our room, i picked up my phone from the nightstand, one missed call from Lydia, my phone beeped, message from Lydia. 

'Come to the Animal clinic!' 

Crap! I forgot, i quickly replied before pulling out an outfit for today, setting it on the bed and running to the bathroom stripping out of Derek's shirt and slipping off my underwear not bothering shutting the bathroom door since i was in a hurry. 

I quickly hopped into the steamy shower, quickly washed my hair and body, i went to grab my towel but it wasn't there, what the heck!? Then a scent hit me. "Derek give me back my towel!" I groaned, i heard him laugh. 

"Not! Like i haven't seen you naked before." He said from our room making me whine. 

"Derek, please give me back my towel." I begged.