Wedding, Part 2.

Quote: 

True love stories never have endings 

~Richard Bach~

~Not Edited~

Layla's wedding things. 

Four days have passed by quick and guess what? Today is my wedding! I'm officially going to be Mrs

Four days have passed by quick and guess what? Today is my wedding! I'm officially going to be Mrs. Hale. Oh god that makes me sound old, but i'm happy that i will be Derek's wife, i sat on the edge of my bed with my robe playing with my engagement ring smiling, i took my engagement ring off sticking it on my left ring finger, standing up when Lydia and Allison barged in with Hair things and a Makeup bag. 

"Okay sit down! Or we'll be late for your wedding." Lydia said breathless from running, she ran towards me pulling me up and sitting me down in front of the mirror. "We are going to make Derek's jaw drop." Lydia smirked bumping her hips with Allison. 

The opened my hair out of my clip, Allison got everything ready for my hair as Lydia took out everything from the makeup bag. "Let's get started!" Allison cheered. 

I laughed at their excitement. 

"And we are done!" Lydia said dressed into her bridesmaid dress patting a little powder on my cheek, i looked at myself in the mirror, i actually looked different and not a bad different a good different, i smiled up at the girls, they gave each other a high-five. 

"Let's get you in your dress." Allison said picking up my wedding dress. 

I stripped off my robe and stepped into the wedding dress Lydia and Allison slipped it up, zipping it behind me, Lydia got my heels. "Here." She said giving me my white circle pumps, i slipped them on. 

Allison got my veil attaching it to my hair. "We're done!" They both said at the same time, i turned around looking at myself into the mirror, i inhaled sharply, i never say this but i looked beautiful. 

I heard the door open behind me, i turned around to see my mom in her dress walking in, she stared at me and gasped holding onto her heart, i could see the tears in her eyes, she slowly walked up to me grabbing both my hands. 

"You look beautiful." She said looking down at my dress, then back up at me with tears rolling down her cheek, i felt tears form in my eyes. "Oh don't cry." My mom said kissing my head. 

Lydia quickly turned around from the mirror. "Layla! You're going to ruin your makeup!" She whined as she came beside me and my mom.  "Both of you need to stop crying! Oh no we are going to be late!" Lydia said looking at the time.