(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 1)

~Not Edited~

I woke up in bed with the sheets and an arm wrapped around my body, i smiled and put my hand on Derek's arm blushing thinking of what happened last night, i slowly and quietly removed his arm from my waist, sitting up gazing at his face before leaning down pecking his forehead, i reached for my robe i dropped on the floor beside my bed.

I grabbed it and put it on tying it, i walked out deciding to wake up Scott for school, i quietly shut my door to see my mom standing there with her eyebrows raised making me look at her confused. "Good morning, mom." She crossed her arms giving me a look. "Why are you giving me that look?" I whisper-asked not wanting to wake Derek up even though the door was closed.

She walked up to me laughing quietly. "Check your neck, hopefully you two used protection." My mom said making my eyes go wide and look down to see my chest have love bites, obviously my neck did too. "I'm going to work, wake up Scott it's late." She chuckled kissing my forehead before walking downstairs and out of the house.

I walked into Scott's room with ice cold water in my hand, i smirked as i tilted the cup pouring the cold water on his face making him yell and jump up, i hurried put the cup down on his nightstand then putting my hand on his lips to stop him from yelling. "Shh!" He glared at me as i removed my hands. "Wake up and don't yell Derek is sleeping, i want him to sleep a lot today, he hasn't slept normally for a while now." I said to Scott.

He sighed looking at my neck. "Hide those." He pointed out, i rolled my eyes grabbing a pillow and smacking him with it. "Seriously?" He said standing up and walking to the bathroom.

I giggled and silently entered my room to see Derek still sleeping, i tippy toed my way to my closet and taking out my undergarment and grabbed a black skirt with a black and pink stripped crop top, I entered the bathroom shutting the door as slow as possible, i put my stuff on the counter as i stripped off my robe, i turned on the hot water washing my whole body clean.

I grabbed my shampoo washing my hair then my body with my body wash when i was finally done i jumped out putting on my undergarment then my clothes, after i was done i dried my hair by blow drying it, with that being done i curled my hair and did my makeup also hiding my love bites.

Once i was finally done, i stepped out of the steamy bathroom, to see Derek shifting on his left side sleeping, i smiled at him as i grabbed my bag walking up to him kissing his cheek making his eyes flutter open. "Go back to sleep baby, for me." he nodded and closed his eyes.

I ran a hand through his hair before walking towards the door. "I love you." I heard him say before drifting to sleep, i smiled.

Opening the door turning around looking at him. "I love you too." I whispered as i walked out of my room leaving Derek to sleep, i went downstairs deciding to make breakfast for, Scott and Derek.

I made some pancakes and put strawberries on the side of the plates, i set his plate down on the dining room table with orange juice next to the his plate, he entered the kitchen. "Here is your breakfast, mom left early today for work." I informed him as i put the plates full of fruit on the table in front of him. "Enjoy, while i take this for the person i love." I smiled.

He looked at the tray. "Hey! How come his is nicer?" He whined like a little kid.

I rolled my eyes. "Because he is my fiance." I sent him a sweet smile before walking up the stairs into my room opening the door and shutting it quietly turning to Derek who looked peacefully asleep i didn't want to wake him up, dammit i shouldn't have made this for him this early, i set the tray on the nightstand and sat on the bed kissing his neck all the way up to his lips pecking it until he kissed me back.