(3x14) More Bad Than Good.

~NOT EDITED~

Quotes: 

When he's in trouble, i suffer. 

When i'm in trouble, he suffers.

~Layla Hale.~

(Layla's outfit on top!)

Chapter begins: 

It took quiet a while for us to reach Mexico not gonna even lie it was probably fifteen to sixteen hours, i focused on the mate bound as i told Braeden where to go. "Stop." I told her, she hit the breaks making us stop in front of an abandon warehouse. 

I jumped off of the motorcycle walking towards it but was stopped by Braeden grabbing onto my arm. "He's here." I told her. 

I looked down at Braeden's hand that had a gun in it. "Do you know how to shoot a gun?" She asked and i nodded in response. "Use it." I slowly took the gun from her, i don't want to kill anyone! "Don't worry use it when you need to." I slowly nodded. "Let's go." We snuck up to the warehouse. 

Looking around us making sure no one was there, i wince when i felt pain struck me. "Oh god." Braeden looked at me confused. "Derek's in pain." I told her and she nodded. 

We quietly made our way towards the entrance to see two guards standing there. "Ready?" She asked and i nodded, we both ran towards the guys Braeden shot one of them making me gasp, one ran up to her making me run up to the guard and kicking him in the stomach. 

I elbowed his back throwing him to the ground, the guy stood up and tried throwing a fist at me but i easily dogged it grabbing his arm and throwing him against the wall causing him to bang his head against it. 

"I'll take care of them, you go for Derek." Braeden said and i nodded running up to Peter and Derek who were chained with wide eyes, i touched his cheek smiling at him, he looked down at me sending me a smile back. 

"Thank god, you're okay." I said, he turned his head kissing my hand. 

He looked behind me with wide eyes as Braeden stood there. "You're the one that helped Isaac." He stated. 

"I'm the one who was hired to save Isaac." She said. 

"Someone hired you to get us out of here?" Peter asked making us look at him. 

"Someone hired me to get Derek out of here." She corrected. "You, I'm totally fine leaving for dead." My mouth slightly opened, damn she is a savage. 

"When did i get this reputation?" Peter asked, Braeden looked over at me. 

"Let's unchain them." I told her. 

I stood on my tippy toes as i reached over for Derek's chain unchaining him. "Who hired you?" Derek asked, making me stop chain him and look over at Braeden, he was right who hired her? 

"Deucalion." She responded making my eyes widen in surprise. 

Derek and i glanced at each other then back at her. "Deucalion? The guy who did that to you?" Peter asked gesturing to the scar on her neck.