(3x17) SilverFinger.

~Not Edited~

Quotes: 

We Were Both Broken But Suddenly We Became Unbroken. 

~Layla.~ 

Chapter Begins:

Derek's arms gripped me tighter pulling me closer to him as he nuzzled his whole face into my neck, I looked down at him sleepily, my eyes fluttered closed but I forced them to stay open knowing school was going to start hopefully everyone cleaned the loft properly especially mine and Derek's sheets. 

Derek stirred a little removing his face from my neck laying on his back, his eyes slowly fluttered open looking over at me, a smile forming on his face as he grabbed my waist pulling me to his chest. "Good morning." His husky voice was heard. 

I smiled looking up at him. "Good morning." He leaned down kissing my lips. 

"What time is it?" He asked pulling away, I shrugged reaching over for my phone. "Six-thirty, looks like I need to get ready for school." I tried getting up but he held me tighter. 

"Get ready later." Sending one tiny kiss to my neck. "You still have time left, and I still have time to cuddle with you." He whispered causing me to shiver. 

"Derek Hale, the big bad wolf likes to cuddle?" I said in a fake shock tone, He rolled his eyes holding onto me tighter. 

"Last night." Derek bit his lip winking at me when I quickly looked up, I smacked his bare chest. 

"Shh." I said closing my eyes hoping he would be quiet. 

"I love it when you take control." 

"That's it!" 

I got up throwing a pillow at him before throwing the sheets off me revealing my light pink undergarment, his eyes widen as he kept his eyes on me while I walked to the bathroom blowing him a kiss and a wink before going into the bathroom. 

I stripped off my undergarment and jumped into the shower turning on the water, I grabbed the hotel's shampoo putting it on my head scrubbing it, Derek walked into the bathroom and stepped into the shower with me. 

"Derek?" 

"Hm?" 

"When did you get clothes for us?" I asked remembering seeing a bag of clothes in our hotel room, he looked down at me smirking. 

"I made Stiles get it and don't worry he got your makeup." I nodded with a smile on my face. "He said Lydia picked out your outfit." He shrugged before grabbing my waist pulling me closer to him, putting his forehead to mine, while looking into my eyes. "You don't know how much I love you." He whispered. 

My hands went to his shoulders. "I love you too." Kissing his lips before pulling away and washing the rest of my body and hair. 

We both stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my body while his was wrapped around his hips showing off his V-line, Muscles, and let's not forget his abs, I looked away from him grabbing the bag taking out my clothes and undergarments.