(4x03) Muted.

~Not Edited~

Quotes:

Hold onto someone that make you feel wanted. Let go of the ones that don't make you feel wanted.

~Unknown~

Chapter begins:

Derek and I were on the couch, his arms were wrapped around me as he continued to kiss all over my face. I giggled when he kissed my cheek continuously, gripping his arms and slowly laid back as he hovered above me with a sexy smirk plastered on his handsome face. 

"Derek." I giggled when he tickled my neck with his nose. "Babe." I laughed louder when his breath tickled my neck more than his nose. 

He chuckled in my neck, before leaning away. "I love you." He smashed his lips against mine, I smiled into the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck showing him as much love he was showing me. 

We both pulled away breathlessly gazing into each others eyes. "Now what was Peter talking about earlier?" He asked, moving away so I could sit up. 

I grabbed his arms wrapping them around me wanting him close and not wanting to let go of him ever. He grabbed me pulling me on his lap. "When that psychotic woman turned you into a teen again, my marks turned completely red and I didn't know why and it would cause a lot of pain." I tried not to get distracted by his forest green eyes. 

"It started getting worse when you kissed-" I sighed, thinking of her mouth on his. "Kate." He growled, I grabbed his hand calming him down. "Peter explained why and you heard." I shrugged, he sighed pecking my lips. "Oh and you had dinner with my dad." Derek looked at me nodding his head. 

"I know I remember." He sighed in annoyance. "I'm going to kill Stiles if he keeps calling me Miguel." I giggled, I loved that fake name.

"It was kind of a turn on hearing you speak Spanish." I winked biting my lip. "But younger you was a stubborn cute ass." I let out a huff. "I love older Derek better he actually listens to me and doesn't have dinner with my dad." I glared, he laughed. 

"Well he did like me" I shot him a look, and he slowly stopped laughing but still had his smile on his face. 

I cupped the side of his cheek. "I've missed you." I whispered, he wrapped his arms around my hips, looking from my eyes to my lips. 

"I did too." He smashed his lips against mine, I wrapped cupped his neck. 

Fluttering my eyes closed as the kiss quickened and heated quickly, he stood up without breaking the kiss and I quickly wrapped my legs around his hips, I felt us walk into another cold room. He put me down on a soft comfortable mattress without breaking the kiss.   

My chest was burning from no oxygen but I could careless, he was the first to break away causing us to both suck in a deep breath before he stripped his shirt off revealing his muscular body. I bit my lip pulling him down again and kiss his lips. 

Soon we helped each other get out of our clothes and our bodies became one.

*******************************

I had just gotten out of the shower, I put on my lacy undergarment and robe before drying my hair and straightening it and did my makeup. I walked out of the room to see Derek still sound asleep. A smile formed on my face looking at him sleeping, he was adorable.