Wedding, Part 1.

Quote:

A good guy will never want to change anything about you...

except for your last name.

~Unknown~

~Not Edited~

"Oh! come on, Layla!" Lydia begged as i ignored her walking into my room. She sat on the edge of my bed sending me a look, which i sent her one back.

"Lydia! I said no!" I told her making her rub her head in stress.

"It's your wedding! The day needs to be special! Now get up and let's go redo the whole entire wedding planning!" She said making me send her a look.

"Me and Derek chose it to be that way."

"Yeah! Well i don't like it!"

Allison walked into my room looking at us confused of why we were arguing back and forth. "Allison! Tell her she needs to pick another place to plan her wedding! They are seriously going to have a wedding in the woods! That sound dangerous!" Lydia told her sending me a look, i put my back against the headboard.

I narrowed my eyes at her, Allison sighed sitting beside me on the bed. "Come on Lydia let her and Derek plan their own wedding." Allison said picking my side.

I smiled at her turning to Lydia. "See even Allison agreed." Allison chuckled.

Lydia looked between us giving us as her face was written in defeat. "Okay! Fine!" She crossed. "You and Derek are so going to regret it when you get older." I playfully rolled my eyes at her, Lydia clapped her hands standing. "You know what time it is right now?" She asked me smirking, i slowly shook my head eyeing her. "Wedding dress shopping!" She squealed making me and Allison look at each other.

She is going to make me want to kill myself after this! Lydia turns to a monster when it comes to shopping i'm not even kidding. You do not know her like i do! I mean she is my best friend and she takes me shopping with her and she turns from sweet Lydia to Godzilla, i don't get how a person turns like that while shopping.

"Uh, hello?" She snapped her finger in my face making me snap out of my thoughts. "Get up! We have shopping to do and here." She put my outfit on the bed. "I picked out a cute outfit for you, now get up and change, me and Allison will straighten your hair and do your makeup because of how slow you are." I sent her a look.

She just smiled at me sweetly, i took my outfit into the bathroom stripping off my nightgown and slipped on my outfit. (Outfit on top) I opened the door to see Lydia plugging in my straightener while Allison went through my makeup bag. "Sit." Allison said pointing at the chair in front of the mirror.

I gulped in fright praying to god Derek will come and interrupt but then i realized my mom and the girls told Derek that he wasn't allow to see me until the wedding which that is in five days! It's too long, i miss him already.

I sat down on the chair in front of the mirror, letting Lydia start with my hair as Allison started with my makeup, they both started dancing as i sang Meghan Trainor ft John legend like i'm gonna lose you. "I'll be the godmother of your children right?" Lydia asked.