(4x07) Weaponised

~Not Edited~

Quotes:

  Together we can face any challenges as deep as the ocean and as high as the sky. 

~Sonia Gandhi~

Chapter begins: 

I woke up still in Derek's arm, I turned over groaning silently before silently trying to get out of Derek's grip. But he held me tightly, I sighed trying to move his arm but they were so strong. It came to a point where I finally gave up. 

Laying on my back rubbing my eyes. "Trying to escape from me?" I looked up at Derek who had a smirk on his lips. 

I smiled. "I'm late for schoo-" I cut myself off when I suddenly bursted out laughing. 

Derek pinned me down and started tickling me, I tried fighting his fingers away. "D-derek." I laughed harder. "I'm go-gonna p-ee." I told him through my laugh. 

He chuckled slowly his fingers stopped tickling me and he kissed my lips. "I can't stop saying I love you." He told me, kissing my forehead. 

"I love you too." I sat up when he unpinned me, I crawled on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. "You're the most handsome man I've ever seen in Beacon Hills." He looked down at me smiling. 

"You better say that." He tickled my sides again making me giggle. Slowly my laughter died down and I held the side of his cheek with a smile on my face, he glanced back and forth to my eyes then my lips. "I can't hold it anymore." He smashed his lips against mine pushing me back against the bed. 

I wrapped my legs around his hip. "Then don't." I muttered as he kissed my neck. 

After what happened in the bedroom, we took a shower and I finished straightening my hair and doing my makeup. I grabbed my outfit putting it on. (Outfit on top) I quickly slipped my shoes on grabbing my phone and purse before walking out of the room, leaving Derek who was fixing his hair. 

I held onto the counter when my world became dizzy, I blinked a few times and everything went back to normal. I quickly covered my mouth when I started gagging, grabbing the water bottle off the counter and drinking it. 

I put the water back on the counter, holding my forehead. "You didn't tell him did you?" Peter asked, appearing from behind me. 

I shot him a look. "He could come and here you." I snapped. 

He rolled his eyes. "The man is losing his werewolf abilities i'm pretty sure he can't hear anything." I slapped his arm. 

"Don't be rude." I hissed, turning around but he grabbed my arm. 

"If you don't tell him, I will." He said with a hint of worry in his voice. 

Am I going crazy or is Peter worrying. "Since when do you care?" I snapped in anger. 

He looked down at me. "How many times do I have to tell you this?" He asked, I raised an eyebrow. "Since you became a hale." He pointed at my hale mark. 

I rolled my eyes at him. "Let go of me." He slowly let go. "Don't tell him anything yet, I will tell him but not now. I need to know what is wrong with me." Peter stared at me for a few seconds then nodded his head, I sighed when he agreed.