(6x20) The Wolves Of War.

~Not Edited~

Quotes:

  The Sweetness Of Reunion Is The Joy Of Heaven  

~Unknown~

Chapter Begins:

(Layla's Outfit on top)

I was in Stiles' jeep, I covered my eyes when Stiles ran right into a hunter that was trying to shoot my brother, I uncovered my eyes. "Didn't think you're doing this without me, did you?" Stiles asked, as I jumped out of the jeep.

"Without us?" Derek appeared. 

Scott still hadn't seen me as I walked over to Derek. "Without the three of us." I smirked, when Scott saw me his face lightened up. 

I watched Derek shift then run as I winked at my brother before my eyes started to glow and my fangs and claws appeared I didn't bother to shift as I ran to the opposite direction Derek went.  

We continued fighting the hunter off, I dunked when one of the hunters tried to hit me with their gun causing me to slice their stomach with my claw and punched him unconscious. I let out a breath but then without turning around I kicked the hunter behind me grabbing his arm flipping him over causing him to hit another hunter that tried shooting me. 

I froze when I saw Scott bending down to Deucalion, my eyes slowly fell to his wound that had several bullets in them. "What he fears most." Deaucalion forced out. "He can't beat you." He panted out to Scott. "And he knows it." He gave us a bloody smile before his breathing stopped causing me to close my eyes. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder opening my eyes and turning around to see Derek and Peter, Derek sighed pulling me in his warm embrace as I laid my head against his chest. "It's really started, hasn't it?" Malia questioned, Scott slowly stood up. 

"What's started?" Stiles asked, as I pulled away from Derek. 

"It's an all-out war." Scott said before walking over to Derek pulling him into a hug, I slowly walked over to Deaucalion, my hand shakily reached over his eyes and closing it. I stood up sighing before turning around and looking at Scott who looked back at me. 

I smiled at him running towards him pulling him into a hug, he instantly returned one. "I missed you." I whispered, squeezing him tighter to me. 

He rubbed my back. "I missed you too." He whispered in my shoulder. 

We slowly broke away, Derek grabbed my hand pulling me close to him and kissed my forehead. "As much as I enjoy the impromptu family reunion." Peter spoke up making me glare at him. "What are you two doing here?" He asked, Derek and I. 

I sighed at him. "We found a pack slaughtered in Brazil." Derek squeezed me close. "There were two words written in blood on the wall." He paused for a second. 

"Beacon Hills." We told them at the same time. 

Peter raised an eyebrow at us. "You two came back for Beacon Hills?" He asked us. 

"No." I answered, looking at each of them. "We came back for you." I informed them, Derek nodded in agreement. 

"Blood and destruction." A voice came from Stiles' jeep. "Dreadful objects so familiar." That's Shakespeare. "All pity choked with custom of fell deeds. Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge." His voice came out static from the radio. "With ate by his side come hot from hell. Shall in these confines with a monarch's." Derek kissed my head, holding me closer to him. "Do you know the rest, Scott?" Gerard questioned through the radio. "Do you know your Shakespeare?" I clinched my jaw at his annoying voice.